@Bugzee History of Art? Cool stuff

. I never heard of that course in UPD (which is kinda weird, considering UPD had un-Filipino things such as Meteorology, Anthropology and Archaeology), so it's nice to know there's a Uni in the Philippines which actually bothers with the cool stuff.
Cheers~
I'm not from the Philippines nor do I live there. I just roll with different national flags just for fun I guess....
Is there a restriction on the type of subjects you guys are able to study over there? Sounds kinda restricted to me.
I hate to break it to you but that guy doesnt live in the Philippines. He's one of those british weirdos who hangs in other peoples threads and pretends he's one of them.

<hr noshade size="1">
New stig is....unexpected. I hoped they would do something different. =/
What "guy"?

Thanks for being such a spoil sport.
"One of those british weirdos" hey? This is coming from someone who regularly changes their sexual gender and is currently from Australia.
Stig as in Stig from Top Gear?
Stop talking about the Stig! I honestly didn't read anything about the matter relating to him considering I'm honestly marathoning the series and I'm still in season 2!
Season 2? Where have you been?
Bugzee, so you're not living in the Philippines or something? Where ever did Kuro-tan get the idea you were from UPD? unless you really are, and you're taking up some masters or something...
Nope.
interesting place is, this Member zone... now you really get to know a lot of people eh?
Yep. It's a great section. I'm suprised that MH actually decided to make one. Kinda over-due really considering nearly every other manga/anime-related forum site has one from the get-go lol.
No masters. My first and most probably final Uni degree. haha~
I didn't think Bugzee was from UPD (because I know that there's no History of Art course in UPD), I just thought he/she was from a uni in the Philippines. I just mentioned UPD in the context of where one would find similar out-of-the-box courses in the Philippines.
That being said, it's Monday and I'm freakin' tired.
Where did you get the "she" from?
How's your week going so far?
borrowing a 32" samsung lcd tv for a monitor never felt so good.
I got a Samsung monitor rebadged as a "Dell" monitor. They're awesome. Do you play any video games on it? PS3, xbox?
32 inch LCD's only cost 29k nowadays anyway. That's not bad at all.
29k? As in 29,000 PHP? That's like £400-£500. That's cheap.

Well...compared to the average price they go for over here.