- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2
D:
Oh dear. I really want to go. XD The problem is...I feel so awkward around my brother's schoolmates. XD Especially now, since...>> LOL. My brother 'probably' lost the camera in his school, but till now, no one has returned it to the Lost and Found. >.> And it's a very..tiny school.
Ah well.
How tempting.[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:30:17 PM_________________________________________________Ah. And I forgot my glomp.
Kuyaa MD 
D:
Oh dear. I really want to go. XD The problem is...I feel so awkward around my brother's schoolmates. XD Especially now, since...>> LOL. My brother 'probably' lost the camera in his school, but till now, no one has returned it to the Lost and Found. >.> And it's a very..tiny school.

Ah well.
How tempting.[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:30:17 PM_________________________________________________Ah. And I forgot my glomp.
Kuyaa MD 
If only you can see how they perform Codillera dances, wow mhen! hats down... 


anong trip natin ngayon mam?[br]