Pinoy Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

sayang ang es21 anime... inconsistent ang art nya kaya tinigil ko na pag-dl, manga na lng ako...
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

and they say girls dig yaoi-loving guys :Haha not saying i'm one of them :D anyways we are here debating the finer subtleties of ecchi, yaoi, yuri, shojo, bisho whatever....

yung es21 sa pinas po, tagalog dub?
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

KakashiTux-Sensei said:
yung es21 sa pinas po, tagalog dub?
ay wla pa... subtitled meron, the ones i have were done by a fansub called Saizen...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

tochits said:
sayang ang es21 anime... inconsistent ang art nya kaya tinigil ko na pag-dl, manga na lng ako...
yeah i noticed that too pero oks lang kase im still excited about the storyline so nood muna ako. pero there are things, small ones, na nasa manga na na-neglect sa anime. im sure you know what im talking about, dba?

KakashiTux-Sensei said:
and they say girls dig yaoi-loving guys :Haha not saying i'm one of them :D anyways we are here debating the finer subtleties of ecchi, yaoi, yuri, shojo, bisho whatever....

yung es21 sa pinas po, tagalog dub?
parang wala pa dito sa pinas eh. ung pot oo.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

as stated in my earlier post...es21's na lang ang hold-out from MH crown jewels? so not worth dl?
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

MangaDictus said:
yeah i noticed that too pero oks lang kase im still excited about the storyline so nood muna ako. pero there are things, small ones, na nasa manga na na-neglect sa anime. im sure you know what im talking about, dba?
parang wala pa dito sa pinas eh. ung pot oo.
yeah... and yung little things na yun ang madalas na hahanapin mo lalo nu kung talagang todo-subaybay ka sa story... anyway the manga still great[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 02:00:35 AM_________________________________________________
KakashiTux-Sensei said:
as stated in my earlier post...es21's na lang ang hold-out from MH crown jewels? so not worth dl?
IMO, the anime is still worth the dl... masyado lng siguro akong nag-expect nung time na yun from the anime. As for the manga, by all means, go ahead ... grabe kakulet :XD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

tochits said:
yeah... and yung little things na yun ang madalas na hahanapin mo lalo nu kung talagang todo-subaybay ka sa story... anyway the manga still great
it is! :smile-big that's why im so grateful na may MH tayong pagkukunan nito :XD[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:04:48 PM_________________________________________________almost all animes are worth downloading, deciding if it's good or not is up to you. btw, just introduced my gf sa es21, gustong gusto nya daw si kurita kase kasing laki ko raw.. amp!! :smile-big
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

MangaDictus said:
it is! :smile-big that's why im so grateful na may MH tayong pagkukunan nito :XD[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:04:48 PM
*Apir*
wakokoko...

MangaDictus said:
almost all animes are worth downloading, deciding if it's good or not is up to you. btw, just introduced my gf sa es21, gustong gusto nya daw si kurita kase kasing laki ko raw.. amp!! :smile-big
heheh!!! dapat catch phrase mo na rin "FUNNARABA!!!!"
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

btw, @tochits re: coloring
nice coloring dude! ano ginamit mo? walang kamatayang photoshop na "unconventionally acquired"?
paint? :Haha o open source the gimp? :kkthumbs talbugan mo clang lahat ha...
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

I prefer the manga over the anime, mostly because I don't like the anime artwork. XD Plus, they changed a few stuff. It's still fun to read the manga though, and I reccomend it to you guys! :D It's got one of the best characters EVER. (Hirummmaaa <333)

And there isn't a movie out yet...

tochitsi: Monster's a great read. Kinda like, a thriller story. Still kills me everytime :D I might as well read 20thCB too, though.
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

KakashiTux-Sensei said:
btw, @tochits re: coloring
nice coloring dude! ano ginamit mo? walang kamatayang photoshop na "unconventionally acquired"?
paint? :Haha o open source the gimp? :kkthumbs talbugan mo clang lahat ha...
hehe ty... PS yan e... di pa ko marunong ng gimp... tinkering lang ginagawa ko noon sa gimp nung may dual-boot pa ako...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

tochits said:
*Apir*
wakokoko...

heheh!!! dapat catch phrase mo na rin "FUNNARABA!!!!"
yun nga eh! pag naiinis ako minsan, bigla na lang kukunot ung noo ko sabay sabi "FUNNARABA!!!!" dun nya na alam na nababadtrip ako, eh tawa naman ng tawa tapos sabay sabi "Kawaiii" hahaha

Dragonzair said:
I prefer the manga over the anime, mostly because I don't like the anime artwork. XD Plus, they changed a few stuff. It's still fun to read the manga though, and I reccomend it to you guys! :D It's got one of the best characters EVER. (Hirummmaaa <333)

And there isn't a movie out yet...

tochitsi: Monster's a great read. Kinda like, a thriller story. Still kills me everytime :D I might as well read 20thCB too, though.
:glomp DZ :glomp
Hiruma is just kickarse!! love that char! who doesn't? hehehe i love kurita more, just like me, i can relate to his char more, pero im like hiruma kpag lasheng ako hehehe

tochits said:
hehe ty... PS yan e... di pa ko marunong ng gimp... tinkering lang ginagawa ko noon sa gimp nung may dual-boot pa ako...
try mo dude ung gimp sa www.portableapps.com :thumbs
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Dragonzair said:
I prefer the manga over the anime, mostly because I don't like the anime artwork. XD Plus, they changed a few stuff. It's still fun to read the manga though, and I reccomend it to you guys! :D It's got one of the best characters EVER. (Hirummmaaa <333)

And there isn't a movie out yet...

tochitsi: Monster's a great read. Kinda like, a thriller story. Still kills me everytime :D I might as well read 20thCB too, though.
thanks for the input... nakita ko lng kasi na under the same mangaka yung dalawang titles...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

fine dagdag ko na sa reading list ko yang es21 (from DZ's "it's got one of the greatest characters EVER")
dagdag ko na rin ang Monster.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

chits, galing mo! kaw na ata ang next na DD dito ;)[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:20:02 PM_________________________________________________eu guys, can you teach me more about rss feed? pano gawing bookmark na ang makikita ko lng eh ung mga recent post lang sa thread na to?
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

@MD re: kurita
just saw kurita's wiki profile...OMFG!!!!
# Height: 195cm
# Weight: 145kg
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

omgosh. This thread is, like, so active. XD

I'm proud of you guys :glomp

And yay! XD Hiruma is great. You'll love him. XD I don't think I've heard of someone hating that character yet. XD Blah. Wish I could stay up and chat with you guys. I have to sleep early :s I'm still contemplating on whether I should go with my brother's school to see Bayanihan. Anyone here's watched them perform yet? Are they worth it?

I do know that they're quite popular here, especially in Dubai, but I'd just like a few more comments. XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Di ko nga alam yung Bayanihan e. What kind of performance group are they?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Dragonzair said:
omgosh. This thread is, like, so active. XD

I'm proud of you guys :glomp

And yay! XD Hiruma is great. You'll love him. XD I don't think I've heard of someone hating that character yet. XD Blah. Wish I could stay up and chat with you guys. I have to sleep early :s I'm still contemplating on whether I should go with my brother's school to see Bayanihan. Anyone here's watched them perform yet? Are they worth it?

I do know that they're quite popular here, especially in Dubai, but I'd just like a few more comments. XD
DZ, go for it! Bayanihan is great! I was in a dance troupe back in HS, training with Ramon Obusan Folkloric Group, yung main competition ng Bayanihan! Go and watch it. You'll never regret it! :thumbs[br]Posted on: January 31, 2007, 01:28:18 PM_________________________________________________
baboysai said:
Di ko nga alam yung Bayanihan e. What kind of performance group are they?
Dance Troupe dude. They're like the biggest there is in that field of dance ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top