Pinoy Thread v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Nasabi ko na ito via MSN kaninang hapon pero gusto ko ulitin...

:confetti :occa CONGRATS DZ!!! :occa :confetti​

Hindi ko pa nababasa ang pages na nadagdag mula nang huling post ko rito (as usual), but did somebody mention Heroes? Nasa episode 4 pa lang ako. Hanggang ep. 11 pa lang nadownload ko eh malapit na lumabas ang 16. Gusto kong habulin!

Tanong: Saan at kailan ninyo gusto mag-EB? Naks, full member na si tochits :amuse
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

ayah! habulin mo na ang heroes dali!!!!

tska may nabasa akong posts dito tungkol jan- hindi chinese yung guy gian was mentioning. Hiro is the coolest hero in heroes (hee, tongue twister) di lang dahil may
katakana
siya kundi dahil sa ability nya! at ang kyut nya~!

and... wala lang. Anybody know a residential bldg in katips that will allow dogs? -_- I'm lonely without my dogs.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

tochits said:
yep... although parang training palang this whole week, next week e shift to high gear na kami ehehe, and panggabi ako until 12 midnight
that's great. halos parehas tayo. ako kakauwi ko lang.


Guys, I am in a predicament right now. AS IN a huge one regarding my career. I'll tell it detail by detail.

Last week Wednesday, I had a call from ICT (another call center outsourcing company) and I ws interviewed to be an IT helpdesk much like what tochits is going to be. The interviewer then said to me after all the blah blahs and "Tell me something about yourself" things that the HR would be calling me tomorrow (that would be Thursday last week) if I passed or failed. So going home that night after the interview, I got anxious of the result that was due tomorrow. Tomorrow came and went: NO CALL from HR. I know I was wrong to assume that I was not considered after that, but anyway, on with it.

Now Thursday came and I got a call from People Support, for a final interview on Friday. So I went, with nothing else to do...and I passed. So, I said, "Okay, I need a job right now so let's do it!" I signed the contract.

Just this afternoon, I passed my requirements to People Support, started with the New Hire Orientation crap and all. I didn't bring my mobile phone because they said that it is not allowed in people support. Being the obedient boy that I was, I didn't bring it with me.

I just got home and chattted with my brother from work and he said that ICT called me for the position. Now it should be noted that I really like to go to ICT. I considered people support because it was the first company to hire me after months of dormancy. Now, I am thinking, I should drop a call back to ICT and tell them the whole story and ask them if I could still be considered for the position and then tell People Support that I'll be dropping off from their company.

Or I could just go on AWOL from PS and then go to ICT like a fresh new hire?

Help me on this one.

I've learned my lesson.

ALWAYS BRING YOUR CELLPHONE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME
[br]Posted on: February 19, 2007, 11:20:51 AM_________________________________________________di ako makabasa ng manga sa sobrang pag-iisip. yosi break muna![br]Posted on: February 19, 2007, 11:25:54 AM_________________________________________________demmet! di ko ma enjoy yung My Balls! Ampness!!
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

-_- that's hard... Anlabo naman kasi. And I've got no experience with work. Er, but you signed the contract with the 2nd company already, right? Tsk tsk. Pinch.

bakashijinsan said:
di ako makabasa ng manga sa sobrang pag-iisip. yosi break muna!
Think of me... (as in phantom of the opera musical)(kinakantahan nalang kita!)
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Yeah! I signed with PS. pero i think i can still get away with it dahil for sure di pa naman nila na proprocess ang papers ko to stay with them like SSS, Taxes and all kaya baka ma save ko pa. I'll be calling ICT first thing in the morning. Huhuhuhuhu! Wish me all the luck guys.

Yosi break ulit...pampakalma~
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

cliche as it may sound, kung saan ka masaya. hee.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

I think I'll be happier with ICt because my work there entails helpdesk for company employees and not with f*ing customers who doesn't know anything but complain.

I need to settle everything tomorrow morning para maka pag withdraw na ko sa PS.

*watching Grey's Anatomy to calm myslef more*
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

bakashijinsan said:
*watching Grey's Anatomy to calm myslef more*
I like House MD better. I have a weakness for bad boys. -_- *downloading season 3*
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

im a bad boy. sup? lol (actually not really laughing out loud, just smiling, but it's the philippines...)

@bakashi: life has it's up and downs man. im having a pretty bad day too. but in the end one good meditation under the waterfall will ease all the worldly burdens away...

it'd be cool if that was true. :XD

crud, sa ating bansa parang normal thing lang yung magdload ng buong season ng isang series :rofl. maraming salamat sa matandang konstitusyon.
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

im not a bad boy, bad influence lang :D :smoke
House! maganda yung palabas na yun. lagi ko yun sinusubaybayan

@DZ, congrats for passing :) hindi ko na mahanap yung thread na ginawa mo so batiin ulit kita. :occa :gorgy :occa
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

Got the new avy courtesy of KTS ahihih... salamat ulit KTS!!!

@bakashi
siguro pwede ka pa namang magwithdraw, nakaka-isang araw ka p lng namn e...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

I'm thinking of going on AWOL since the policy of people support is once you miss a training, you'll be removed from the program and be due to termination. There are no holding bonds and I think, my papers like Tax, SSS, Pag-Ibig and everything won't be processed yet since I still haven't passed my Summary of Contributions from my previous employer (which was Convergy's).

I called ICT and they said I should pass my requirements to them (YAY!) so I'll be doing that. I'm going to divorce with PS, formally or non-formally. And then I'll start with ICT hopefully soon.

Hayz! What a day! I went back and forth the whole length of Ayala Ave. From People Support, to Glorietta then from Glorietta to Pasong Tamo by walking Oh well, sacrifices are made to be broken!! :blink watdapak!
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

ayos lng yan.. pag-uwi mo your leg muscles will be screaming mad pano buffed na namn sila :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

i found this on the net and I find it crap.

tochits said:
ayos lng yan.. pag-uwi mo your leg muscles will be screaming mad pano buffed na namn sila :p
uu nga e. lately I had the habit of making Makati my hallways by walking around like going from my room to the comfort room.
Oh well, at least a few hundred calories off the rack![br]Posted on: February 20, 2007, 12:00:16 AM_________________________________________________ei bbsai Emery was saying that there might a friend of his/hers that will translate chapter 81 for us and if he liked it, then he'll translate more! Yay!
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

@tochits
added more kon avatars if you want to change it again...might be the last for a while...post your selection there so i can "un-reserve" it for others, hehehe...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

baka: dude, as long as walang training bond kahit na u already signed the contract, you can still get away with it. render resignation on the spot on the same day and that's it. a lot of my friends did that, you know, call center hopping :D so don't worry. my gurl works at ps and they dont have training bond. i did work before for etelecare and they had around 45K na training bond so even though accenture and lexmark offered me a position, i didnt have any choice but to turn them down. yeah, sad story heh :D[br]Posted on: February 20, 2007, 03:09:49 AM_________________________________________________DZ: girl i went to Filbars yesterday. Wala naman masyadong reqs to work there. Just bring your Resume with your cutey cutey pic 2x2 AND... you have to be at least 25. That's the bomb there. :(
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

@KTS
ang sipag ah... kahit unreserve mo muna yung iba... content na ako sa avy na to for now.. ahihi
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

naghanap ako ng bagay dun sa personal text mo e.... pahinga muna ako sa paggawa ng avatar, dami ko nang nagawa e..., "un-reserve" ko na ha? :D
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 2

MangaDictus said:
baka: dude, as long as walang training bond kahit na u already signed the contract, you can still get away with it. render resignation on the spot on the same day and that's it. a lot of my friends did that, you know, call center hopping :D so don't worry. my gurl works at ps and they dont have training bond. i did work before for etelecare and they had around 45K na training bond so even though accenture and lexmark offered me a position, i didnt have any choice but to turn them down. yeah, sad story heh :D
thanks dude. wala ngang bond sa PS kaya wala naman akong problem sa pag-alis ko. it was a lot of stress to think kase kagabi na yung gusto kong company na mapuntahan is hiring me after I have signed with PS and to think na hindi pa ako yung unang nakaalam nung balitang yun. second hand na balita na kase e.

pero ngayon, wala ng problem. i'm going to work fo ICT now then relinquish my connections with PS. Medical certificate lang ang need ko para malaman kung fit to work ako. :XD :XD

I also had an offer with Accenture last December. Pero ewan ko ba kung bakit ang engot ko at tinurndown ko. Siguro masyado akong natatagalan sa 2 years kaya ganun.

MangaDictus said:
[br]Posted on: February 20, 2007, 03:09:49 AM_________________________________________________DZ: girl i went to Filbars yesterday. Wala naman masyadong reqs to work there. Just bring your Resume with your cutey cutey pic 2x2 AND... you have to be at least 25. That's the bomb there. :(
DZ wants to work at Filbars? How come? They barely have manga there!

@KTS

Hey dude, naghahanap ka ba ng work? yung ICT naghahanap ng system admin. kakilala ko kase yung recuitrer e.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top