Pinoy Thread v. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

haha, pasimuno...just look where we've been to.... :grin[br]Posted on: March 09, 2007, 11:14:17 PM_________________________________________________
hunter71485 said:
dahil hindi niyo alam ang aking tunay na pagkakakilanlan, ikukuwento ko...
noticed this and did some digging....
Ha! found out who you are..... :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

LOL I've been away for a week due to my internet having a breakdown on me :s And I'm in Black Ops right now, since we're becoming much busier the past few weeks. Especially now that I/'ve passed Benilde.

Erm. Also...apparently, we've finally been granted an interview for our application in Canada. Which is a very bad thing, since...well, the whole Philippines thing, plus that >_>;

yoniekai said:
wehehehe. i had a quick scan of what you guys were talking about and no wonder the girls kept shut... or disgusted :XD
LOL XD
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

oh btw, none of you guys knew the lyrics of the songs i posted?
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Which song was that?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

ghostbusters? :rofl
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

bakashijinsan said:
@MD
Till what date ka pa dyan sa work mo?
uhm... march 18 ung tentative date. pero mas gusto ko pang ma extend ang stay ko for a lil while because im gonna miss MH A LOT once im there na...

@ DZ, yonie
- ghostbusters amp! hehehe heto ung mga songs...

Falling - Keahiwai
I wanna tell you baby
You're the one that Im thinking of
But your heart is still with her
And I think she's the one that you love
I only want you happy
Even if it's not with me
Maybe one day
You'll open up your eyes and you'll see

[Chorus]
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
Yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you

[Verse 2]
From the first time
You laid your lips on mine
It feels like the smile on my face
Will last till the end of time
But Im not so sure
That you're the one that I should pursue
My mind tells me no
But my heart only says that it's you

[Chorus]

Bridge:
Only time will tell
The mystery has yet to unfold
Who's gonna feel love's warmth
And the other left in the cold

[Chorus]
Yet still I'm falling
Maybe im falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby I'm falling for you
That I think Im falling
Maybe I'm falling for you
yeah I think Im falling
Baby Im falling for you

Always You - Sophie Zelmani
If it wasn't the ocean
wasn't the breezes
wasn't the white sand
there might be no need

If I could sleep through the cold nights
If I could breathe and hatred
If I had worked til summer
Maybe I wouldn't feel so humble

Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you

If red roses weren't so lovely
wine didn't taste so good
If stars weren't so romantic
then I could do what I should

Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you

If you love me, I could command it
Get your hand to understand it
I'd go twice around the world
even though I may not find it

Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you
Oh, you
It's always you
It's always you

Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need)
Oh, you (wasn't the ocean)
It's always you (wasn't the breezes)
It's always you (wasn't the white sand, there might be no need
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

holy hell 10 pages na agad tayo... yoko na magbrowse pabalik... anyone read I's or Ichigo 100%? nirecommend ng friend ko kaso I'd like to get a second opinion hahah...

@MD
I like the sig... hehe
<-- Samurai 7 Fan
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@ tochits
- yeah! Seven Samurais by Akira Kurosawa ;)

Ichigo 100% and I? Mga shoujo ata ang mga yan. ive seen some ichigo 100% eps. shoujo material sya.
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

MangaDictus said:
@ tochits
- yeah! Seven Samurais by Akira Kurosawa ;)

Ichigo 100% and I? Mga shoujo ata ang mga yan. ive seen some ichigo 100% eps. shoujo material sya.


yeah... kaya I'm asking for a "second" opinion... I think kaya nya nirecommend sa akin yun e to tone down my cynicism hahaha...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Shonen kaya silang dalawa (Ichigo 100% at I's). Sa pagkakaalam ko, may fanservice silang pareho directed to the guys. Sa wakas, hindi na underwear at gay celebrities ang pinag-uusapan.
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Ayah said:
Shonen kaya silang dalawa (Ichigo 100% at I's). Sa pagkakaalam ko, may fanservice silang pareho directed to the guys. Sa wakas, hindi na underwear at gay celebrities ang pinag-uusapan.
ahh... fanservice ba... oooh... I think I'll like that... heheh...
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

^not really "may fan service" more like "is fan service"...parang golden boy...:D lol
 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

level4paperboy said:
^not really "may fan service" more like "is fan service"...parang golden boy...:D lol
even better :nosebleed... haha... anyway, dl ko n rin siguro, I'm trying to expand my manga collection, and balik na ang leisure time ko sa manga... last few weeks were spent on catching up to a few shows (Heroes and House...)

nampokwang Heroes yan, kung kelan ako updated, hooked and excited for the next episode, saka binanatan ng break... :darn
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Haru!!! I Rab Nu Yurk!!![br]Posted on: March 09, 2007, 01:21:27 PM_________________________________________________did someone say House? now tell me, which one is HAWT?
This...

... or this...



 

tochits

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

MangaDictus said:
Haru!!! I Rab Nu Yurk!!![br]Posted on: March 09, 2007, 01:21:27 PM_________________________________________________did someone say House? now tell me, which one is HAWT?
This...

... or this...



ang freaky naman nung 2nd set of pics...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

@ tochits
- yep! that's the same Jennifer Morrison :XD
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

waaaaa!!! the raw came but i was asleep again! huhuhuh i wish i could do a naruto scan again :D. but anyway, many thanks for the scans!! im feeling better now
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Buti ka nga nakatulog. Hindi pa ako natutulog mula nang nagsilabasan ang mga RAW :faint Konti lang kaming mods online ngayon umaga.
 

rai-chu

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Hello, Gud am. Just Checking the Raw for today. ^_^
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3

Ayah said:
Buti ka nga nakatulog. Hindi pa ako natutulog mula nang nagsilabasan ang mga RAW :faint Konti lang kaming mods online ngayon umaga.
weheheh naks ate, talgang dedicated ka para sa amin :crying. dapat me medal ka na sa mga gwain mo dito sa MH :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top