- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,970
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread v. 3
haha, pasimuno...just look where we've been to....
[br]Posted on: March 09, 2007, 11:14:17 PM_________________________________________________
Ha! found out who you are.....
haha, pasimuno...just look where we've been to....
[br]Posted on: March 09, 2007, 11:14:17 PM_________________________________________________
noticed this and did some digging....hunter71485 said:dahil hindi niyo alam ang aking tunay na pagkakakilanlan, ikukuwento ko...
Ha! found out who you are.....

And I'm in Black Ops right now, since we're becoming much busier the past few weeks. Especially now that I/'ve passed Benilde.


... haha... anyway, dl ko n rin siguro, I'm trying to expand my manga collection, and balik na ang leisure time ko sa manga... last few weeks were spent on catching up to a few shows (Heroes and House...)
Konti lang kaming mods online ngayon umaga.
. dapat me medal ka na sa mga gwain mo dito sa MH