- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
speaking of cry, im still suppressing tears, i just watched grave of the fireflies... man, in terms of tearjerkers, that was number one
niff::"....

Ah I'll worry about enrolling later. I have to complete my first part of the thesis first before I can get the next one. I have until the last day of late reg, I believe. -_-@baboysai: Enrolled na ba ka? Ako wa pa jud.. samok kaayo, kulang kog GE ug ES 12. May man ka, graduating.. How I wish na dili electronic ang teacher's prerog.. Mas maayo man gud ko magflatter ug magpaluoy-luoy...I'm starting to hate Tiglao (the prof-in-charge of the new CRS who is from our dept)
Hindi ba pag hindi even yung ram mo, hindi sulit? Like if you have a 512 and a 256, the PC uses up all of the 256 first, and cramping it up? Unless if you have 2 even RAM, the work's being distributed evenly? I'm not really sure so the techie people can correct me if I'm wrong.@limewire
malakas kumain ng system resources ang limewire.... fortunately i got 512+224 Mb worth of RAM, so (hindi) pwedeng magdota habang nagdadaownload... (huhuhu) kaya gamit ko e utorrent... sobrang baba ng memory usage... you'll only notice it's active when you try dl-ing the conventional way - thru your browser. yung dating 20+kbps mo magiging 3-9 kbps...
o ayan bbsai, nitanggal ko na sig..... para sau....
.....ano kaya mga magandang quotes kay manny pacquiao?
I mean, give the guy some credit. Zero crime rate on the days of his matches... It's not that I like him or anything. Meh siguro, if i must have some say.MAY PAC MAN MOVIE?@the pac man movie- i rofld so hard that people started stearing at me in the cinema...
"Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders" XD
and fck limewire! and bearshare! the gnutella network is full of malwares! suspicious looking file sizes...
astig naman.
Oo ang galing nga nito. Studio Ghibli ftw.speaking of cry, im still suppressing tears, i just watched grave of the fireflies... man, in terms of tearjerkers, that was number one
The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.
ang setup ng motherboard is kelangan na mas mataas ang memory ng nasa 1st slot(primary) kesa 2nd slot(secondary), tapos kelangan din na hindi mag-exceed sa memory processing capacity ng motherboard ang total value ng RAM na isinaksak mo(hal. 1Gig max, sakin e 512+224=736Mb). kaya mas malaki ang nasa 1st slot e kasi siya ang unang pinupuno, yung nasa secondary lang ang tagasalo ng sobra.Hindi ba pag hindi even yung ram mo, hindi sulit? Like if you have a 512 and a 256, the PC uses up all of the 256 first, and cramping it up? Unless if you have 2 even RAM, the work's being distributed evenly? I'm not really sure so the techie people can correct me if I'm wrong.
i still get depressed just thinking about it 
hehehe. you should really hide your pr0n wisely.when i was a kid i snuck them into saved webpage folders. but now, blame the "tubes"
![]()
wow....i even encrypted mine.....currently, it's on a separate linux filesystem....well, i'm using multiple folders and then clearing my tracks... helps being a paranoid ::looks behind::
they're not very well-versed in the art of CSI. and then i now use a "shredder" - makes sure that people cannot 'restore' it to its 'former glory'...
btw, i can find 'forbiddenhidden' things in a pc when someone lends me his...
::looks behind again::
i swear someone's out there watching me...

re:hunterxhunter
@hunter,
di ba pampabagal ang limewire? Sobrang bumabagal yung PC ko dati whenever I'd open limewire, as in naghahang.
oi! nagsimula na ako sa ES21. At adik na ako, shet. I never thought I'd get into another sports manga. Slam dunk lang kasi yung isa pang sports manga na nabasa ko. Si na tuloy ako lumalabas ng bahay.
@baboysai: Enrolled na ba ka? Ako wa pa jud.. samok kaayo, kulang kog GE ug ES 12.
@hunter: Oo nga, ayoko rin sa mga Lapid. Lalo na kay Tito Sotto, wala naman siyang ginagawa sa Senado kundi matulog. Wala nga akong alam na batas/bill na sinimulan niya e.
@sotto
woody, malaki ang nai-contribute niya na batas.
nabasa mo na ba ito:wear the seatbelt. it's the law
kaya kahit mga impractical na sasakyan (tulad ng motor) kelangan mag-seatbelt ka kung sasakyan mo.
manghuhuli lang ang mga pulis pag malapit sila sa checkpoint.... o kaya may 'quota' sila na kelangang punuin.
@limewire
malakas kumain ng system resources ang limewire.... fortunately i got 512+224 Mb worth of RAM, so (hindi) pwedeng magdota habang nagdadaownload... (huhuhu) kaya gamit ko e utorrent... sobrang baba ng memory usage... you'll only notice it's active when you try dl-ing the conventional way - thru your browser. yung dating 20+kbps mo magiging 3-9 kbps...
o ayan bbsai, nitanggal ko na sig..... para sau....
.....ano kaya mga magandang quotes kay manny pacquiao?
oh yeah, the reason limewire is slow is because its made of Java. java compiles its code to its language first before running, hence the slowness. but java can run on any operating system, and its powerful, that's its forte, it all depends on the developer's skill in the end. me, i pick c++. i read this on bash btw,
"Saying that Java is nice because it works on all OS's is like saying that anal sex is nice because it works on all genders" XD
and fck limewire! and bearshare! the gnutella network is full of malwares! suspicious looking file sizes...
simula nung nag-dl ako ng limewire, nabawasan ng 2gigs ang isa sa mga hard drives ko....
hindi pa ako nagda-dl sa limewire nun....
tapos nakakita ang anti-virus ko ng 457 trojans....
Hindi ba pag hindi even yung ram mo, hindi sulit? Like if you have a 512 and a 256, the PC uses up all of the 256 first, and cramping it up? Unless if you have 2 even RAM, the work's being distributed evenly? I'm not really sure so the techie people can correct me if I'm wrong.
And that is so true about suspicious file sizes.
I have a question about gundam 00. I read a review that it was quite like wing?
I've never watched a single gundam series pala, so yeah.
hey guys. Check this out from demonoid:








