- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
yeah yeah twins nga, ang dami din nagreact over at POP.
re: 2girls. Tsk tsk. Like Maddox said. You don't know freaky until you see porn on the internet. Man, it just used to be bunny ears for fetishes. Now you get all those piss porn and sh*t porn. What are people thinking???
Anyway, speaking of nausea, I had nausea all day because of the sight of a dead guy on the road. It was a motorcycle accident right in front of our place. When I saw the teeniest bit of blood on the road my stomach churned. Now yonie shows me this?? -_-
re: 2girls. Tsk tsk. Like Maddox said. You don't know freaky until you see porn on the internet. Man, it just used to be bunny ears for fetishes. Now you get all those piss porn and sh*t porn. What are people thinking???
Anyway, speaking of nausea, I had nausea all day because of the sight of a dead guy on the road. It was a motorcycle accident right in front of our place. When I saw the teeniest bit of blood on the road my stomach churned. Now yonie shows me this?? -_-
lots of videos being posted around youtube for reaction about it... including kermit the frog and Joe Rogan!



