Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
..just passing by ^^;
........you're kidding me right? 6 months ago, you guys were only in "Pinoy thread v.3" o_O;
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ossu!!! p1noypr1de!!!

san na shannaro? san ka na? tagal mong di nagpakita.....

hanep dumaan lang talaga...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
pinoypride! hello!

happy holidays guys! wala lang. I'm feeling the christmas cheer. hehe.

I'll be drawing my Pampering complex starting today, yehey. If I get it done then i can celebrate christmas.
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Happy Holidays guys! Himala naka post again ako. :D :D :D just checking my emails :XD


@ bakashijinsan
- ok lang! kaw musta life?

@ yoniekai
- freeeehh!!! musta na gard? sig ko gd? hehehehe nami na cla nga 2 kay may mga lesbo complex bla aw wkekekeke
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyaaa MD! how're you doin? Musta holidays jan? uuwi ka ba?
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
hahaha na ya mig mas bakod kung lesbo... bonus bala haw latibay ya :XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I have a question to HxH readers:

I've watched up to the part where Killua and Gon finish greed island and get to see Gin fishing. Now I really wanna pick the manga up. What chapter do I start from? And will I be missing anything if I do it this way, or should I read from the very beginning? Although, I caught up with Bleach and Naruto like this (anime first, then reading the manga from where the anime cut off).
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ok... firstly, it's not ging...
ging tested the game to see if it's possible to have two different people using the same name. it's valid. so, he surmised gon'll be able to track him down. btw, he tested it with his then-apprentice, kaitou. they used the name nigg -- anagram for ging.

...and gon (with killua) got teleported to kaitou. ging wanted to see gon alone, so he created a puzzle: if gon uses magnetic force (caster only), then he gets to see ging. if accompany, then gon gets sent to kaitou.

man i just related 3 chapters!

if you want, you can start from the beginning. the manga is a fast read. the anime's got a ton of filler episodes, and fleshes out each character, too.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@MD ayus lang naman
Mukhang busy na sa trabaho ah! Di ka na namin nakikita madals. Good luck!

re: HxH

dunno what chapter it is. I'll check with onemanga.com

......checking................

got it! bbsai, start with chapter 185.

@p1noypride
ey! musta!


communism isn't really what it says in the book. it's worse than dictatorship -- personal, social and economic liberties are too restricted, and everything belongs to the government. everything. even your soul.
Ideally, it's a good one. But then a democratic government is ideally good also. I think any kind of government is good as long as the people running it are responsible enough.


BTW:
Masaya ako ngayon! WHY? Got my Xmas bonus! yey! (~BGM: Xmas Bonus by Aegis~)
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
WAAHHHH!!!

LIBREEHH!!!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
here's some!

:beer :beer

Bakit ikaw hunter? wala ka pa bang bonus? imposible!
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
btw guys do you read Katekyou Hitman Reborn? if you havent you've gotta read it. for instance, if i were to rank the top three shonen in WSJ? its one piece, naruto and REBORN! bleach is inferior to reborn in terms of coolness and storyline, it can potentially surpass naruto if it goes on (but not OP mind you) and HxH. and its still only in its 170+ chapters, and the plot is just getting better and better :ossu
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I have been reading Hitman till chapter 80ish I think. Is it really worth continuing to read? Honestly I was hooked into it because of its absurdity (especially Longchamp :XD)

Stopped reading because of work. (I was only reading it at onemanga during office hours). Maybe I'll try to pick it up again where I left off.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bkshjnsn

syempre la pa ko xmas bonus...

la pa ko trabaho eh....

@hitman REBORN!

it's enough for me to be reading 3 mangas AND reading my online courses... i don't need to add another one...
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bakashi: yep it is absurd at first, but that's only the character introductions. the arc right after longchamp, the real life of a vongola boss begins! kickass fights!
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@bkshjnsn

syempre la pa ko xmas bonus...

la pa ko trabaho eh....
La pa ba? I thought you were one of the few people here who has a job. :blink Or I might have mistaken you for someone else. ~Oh well

@bakashi: yep it is absurd at first, but that's only the character introductions. the arc right after longchamp, the real life of a vongola boss begins! kickass fights!
I got past the part where they fought
The gangster who had escaped from jail up until the first fights of the guardians of those nominated to be the 10th. I dunno. I just felt bored after foreboding that it was gonna be one of those "tournament" type of arcs in shonen manga.

I'll try to continue it, tolerate the cliche and delve deeper into the manga to see if I can enjoy it past that point. I enjoyed it for the most part so far so I guess I'll give it another shot.


it's enough for me to be reading 3 mangas AND reading my online courses... i don't need to add another one...
What are you reading right now? Can anyone suggest to me something good to read? Just to take away the stress during work. I have Hitman to check out again but I think I can finish that in less than 3 more days at work.
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bkshjnsn
hint: read pr0n . you started it.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ok... firstly, it's not ging...
ging tested the game to see if it's possible to have two different people using the same name. it's valid. so, he surmised gon'll be able to track him down. btw, he tested it with his then-apprentice, kaitou. they used the name nigg -- anagram for ging.

...and gon (with killua) got teleported to kaitou. ging wanted to see gon alone, so he created a puzzle: if gon uses magnetic force (caster only), then he gets to see ging. if accompany, then gon gets sent to kaitou.

man i just related 3 chapters!

if you want, you can start from the beginning. the manga is a fast read. the anime's got a ton of filler episodes, and fleshes out each character, too.
:blink what a spoiler!!! :crying now I really wanna read!!!

re: HxH

dunno what chapter it is. I'll check with onemanga.com

......checking................

got it! bbsai, start with chapter 185.
wow! thanks!

btw guys do you read Katekyou Hitman Reborn? if you havent you've gotta read it. for instance, if i were to rank the top three shonen in WSJ? its one piece, naruto and REBORN! bleach is inferior to reborn in terms of coolness and storyline, it can potentially surpass naruto if it goes on (but not OP mind you) and HxH. and its still only in its 170+ chapters, and the plot is just getting better and better :ossu
of course bleach is inferior! (btw, this is just an opinion hehe) I've had problems reading it, finding loopholes here and there, or some very noticeable hastily thrown-in elements. I used to think Bleach was in the same level with Naruto, but not anymore. Naruto's great.

it's enough for me to be reading 3 mangas AND reading my online courses... i don't need to add another one...
Tapos gusto ko pang dagdagan ng HxH~! anooo baaa? thesis, hello?

these are the manga in my ON-GOING folder right now:

1. NANA
2. Nodame Cantabile
3. Desire Climax
4. Uwasa no Midori-kun
5. Girlfriend
6. Lovely Complex
7. Ouran High Host Club
8. Koukou Debut
9. Special A
10. Vampire Knight
11. My Barbaric Girlfriend
12. Parfait Tic
13. Goong
14. Skip Beat
15. Berserk
16. Vagabond
17. G Senjou Heaven's door
18. Beck
19. School Rumble
20. Bleach
21. Naruto
22. Eyeshield 21


:s ngayon ko lang narealize na andami pala. Although 1-14 ay either josei, shoujo or smut and only come out once a month. Ang mabibilis lang talaga abangan ay Naruto, Bleach and ES.

In between, I read one shots(I grew to like them very much) and I'm looking for more series! Di na ako nakakatulog without reading manga. -_-
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
haha. adik.

sigurado ako na pag daily tayo magpost e aabot tayo sa version 7 bago mag new year...

kung kasing active natin ung mga narutards sa spoiler discussion threads...

pakshet!!! azureus walang kwenta!!! pangit talaga mga gawa sa java...

ambagal na mag-load, tumitirik pa!!! tapos puro adware pa!!!
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'm using Azureus wala naman akong problems so far. Anu bang mga problems ang na encounter mo hunter? Any other torrent client better than Azureus?

re: manga reading

Ngayon ang inaabangan ko na lang talaga na basahin ay:

1. One Piece
2. Beck
3. 21st Century Boys

other than that, I wait a couple of weeks/months before picking it up again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top