what school to do you to anyways? why would the teacher say that
Sometimes teachers say that for two very unrelated reasons:
1. Reverse psychology to squeeze more effort from the student
2. To hide the fact that they "DO NOT" know how you did it that's why they feign ignorance by being indifferent or by being critical.
The second one I believe is the most common you'll see in professors, who are usually all bark but can't actually derive a simple formula in front of the class and gives it to you as your assignment.
i thought it's for a new high-rise in makati...
Uh-oh! I think PBcom's place as the tallest building in the Philippines is now undulating. peace bbsai!
BTW: bbsai! wonderful design. However, I thought you were aiming for a more idyllic scene for your parlor?
that's why Ping was the pragmatic candidate! but he lacks in economic issues and other stuff unrelated, it'd be hard with just militaristic leadership. gloria is just too dynasty-ish. ramos is a so-so. and cory is just weak too. man, marcos is the best president we had and he had to snap.
I always thought Marcos was the best President and everything else who came after him were crap. And yeah, I voted for Ping last presidential elections but regardless of who you voted, since the election was
rigged, it just yielded the same result.
On a side note, I really like what's happening with the peso-dollar exchange rate!! I think it closed at around Php 41.21 per dollar yesterday. It's gradually decreasing!
The downside is, I don't see any effect of this positive situation. It may be that the effects are subtle but c'mon! Prices for commodities didn't go down. Transportation fee is still as high as it is. It's been going down steadily for the past few months, so please LET US SEE SOME CHANGES!