Pinoy Thread v.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
heheheh...I'm already sleepy. I'll just finish the rest of the episodes this afternoon or this coming evening.

BTW, gud mowning. Not nyt nyt already! heheh

Oh, my goodness...She misspelled our baboysai's name! What a sacrilege thing to do! Off to the smoldering pit and let the internal pyres of Hell crush such insult...hehehe
 
Last edited:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ah, gomenasai~ Kinalulungkot ko??? >.>;
 
Last edited:

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Is it me or Imperium's a slave of baboysai's glamour! *jaws dropped* heheh
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
hahahaha no ugly girls allowed in the island! :rofl


Well it seems I got on that island so.. :oh

Nope. They're actually foreigners. Including the instructors, I think.

I seriously did not even try to understand this. :darn

When I saw you getting into formulas, I quit. hahaha.
really? they have that in cebu... :headscratch or u guys just kidding... :oh

NOW i have a reason to really hate the Chinese:

http://en.epochtimes.com/news/6-3-17/39405.html

and take note that it's government-backed.
*:darn* these chinese really keep messing up... :( there's so much bad news coming from china this year... not to mention all the lead recalls here in the US

It gives bad image to chinese people... :scry i'm part chinese you see...:wtf
 

unasuvas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
16
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
http://en.epochtimes.com/news/6-3-17/39405.html
Woah, that article sounds like something out of this anime I watch [Higurashi no Naku Koro ni] because there is one festival in the show called Watanagashi [can be read as Cotton Ball Drifting or Intestine Drifting] that originated from people/oni tearing out the innards of other people [probably still living] and sent the intestines down a river. Though in the modern era that the show is set, the people used cotton balls instead of guts. :sweatdrop

Oh yeah, and there's also quite a few torture scenes in the anime too. :oh

It gives bad image to chinese people... :scry i'm part chinese you see...:wtf
So am I~:tem
Though it's only 1/8th so it doesn't really matter. My mom has a lot of Chinese trinkets & traditions, though.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I haven't been posting for more than (I dunno?) 48 hours and so many posts flooded in.

first: :confetti

Welcome to unasuvas!!!!

Hope you're not gettign harrassed here by the resident pervs

@Musashi Gen!

Long Time no hear 'adre. Where have you been?

@Imperium
It's nice of you learning our language just to please our beloved goddess of echiness :amuse

Are you willing to be a slave to baboysai? She'll probably strike with bolts of lightning from high above.

Oh and I think the closest translation for "Gomenasai" is "Patawad po." Correct me if I'm wrong.
 

unasuvas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
16
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I haven't been posting for more than (I dunno?) 48 hours and so many posts flooded in.

first: :confetti

Welcome to unasuvas!!!!

Hope you're not gettign harrassed here by the resident pervs
Thanks for the welcome!
I've been having a good time so far & I haven't been harassed yet.
But if I do... I'll harass them back. :D
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Hope you're not gettign harrassed here by the resident pervs
GRABE KA!!!! wla pa nman syang pic kya wla pang analysis... di ba guys?

guys?
 
Last edited:

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
The perv is reacting!
Lumalabas ang totoo hunter!

BTW:

Been out shopping for some things for myself (got me a pair of sneakers, two shirts, a pair of pants, sandals and a bunch of other things) and now I can't seem to stop myself!! Please stop me else all of my 13th month pay will dry up before the new year comes!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
shopping?! ng ganito kaaga?! wala pang 9 am ah...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
nope nope!
For the past couple of days (it was my restday) I went from mall to mall shopping for clothes and books! :amuse

I am happy with what I bought but then I'm worried that I won't have any money when the new year comes! I have to get myself a shackle.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i cant believe i slept from 8pm to 9am.... i was just gonna rest for a while but i woke up with the sun.... i badly needed sleep

Mahal ko si baboysai, at gagawin ko kahit ano para sa kanya!

:XD
hahaha you've been HAD! that's definitely the dark side. the tentacled sex demon girl-version baboysai. prepare to shout "YAMETTE!" all the time. or maybe "NOT INSIDE!" haha oops

@MD: w00000000000000t! thanks freh! hahaha lucky niyo naman, hindi ko pa sila minsan nakita ng personal.... nung pumunta WWE dito sa manila pa, at langya ke mahal2x ng tiket, mas mahal pa sa trip! :( :scry

@charice: i saw her in the news! she's really popular now, including here, man her voice blew me away..................... insanely HIGH! doesnt she look like bbsai, i think, i can vaguely remember bbsai's face
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@yonie- :rofl baka naman reverse! si BBS ung may tentacle na mang gagahasa ng lalake! :s so the sounds you'd hear will be all "YAMEROOOOOO!"

@unasuvis- welcome to our tambayan....and the rest of MH...lol...

@imperium- welcome to the pinoy hang out thread (i'm making it specific since you're not exactly new to mh lol)

@lil- haha! you finally made it here!
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
teka, dito lang ako nakakita ng thread na hina-harass ang mod ah...

sa iba mod ang nang-haharass...
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
sup sup? daming bago dito ah. ulyanin na nga ako. tsk tsk

@ MG
- bai! musta na? hows cebu?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@MD

Nice Sig! I can easily picture you guys basking in the sun and looking up to the sky!

re: mod harassing

We've all harassed each other be it a mod or non-mod. Plus, we all belong to the same cult (with bbsai as the goddess)...and you know what happens in cults, right? (*reminisces the old fraud cults in movies*) :grin
 
Last edited:

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@MD
diba eucalyptus yan? wag kang mag-yosi malapit jan... at nako...

@bakashijinsan
hmm.... minsan di ko napapansin eh...

lalo na pag nakatuon sa ibang tao...
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@ MD

oks na oks ako, bai! heheh...medyo busy sa trabaho ngayon! Need to earn money...MORE MONEY! bwahaha

Also, after cebu was hit by the typhoon, the giant Christmas tree in Fuente was totally destroyed. Good thing we were able to catch up with the rebuilding of the Christmas tree before Aguinaldo masses start! Sus, pare...suspense talaga yung bagyo! Alweiz gazing the mini skirts flipping over with their visible undies...

Kaw, asa naman ka, MD? Oman...?

re: bbsai

Hope she'll spice up our Christmas lives! X]
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
@ bakashijinsan
- thanks dude. like it a lot. :)

@ hunter71485
- yep. tried setting it on fire, doesnt work :(

@ Musashi Gen
- lucky you bai! knowing 'em cebuanas, it's like nothing to them. mhen i miss fuente! thinking about all those "det det" namin. LOL bwhehehehe where i am? my avy says it all. :) good luck sa money hoarding. ;)


@ yoniekai
- fre fre! ri pa eye candy. :)

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/6180/picture050xg6.jpg
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1314/picture051ak4.jpg
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2169/wwe048dc5.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9120/wwe049wh2.jpg
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3760/wwe051yl3.jpg
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3557/wwe052tj5.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7707/wwe053jt6.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1415/wwe055kf7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top