- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
well, soup #5 would've alluded to the size of it...

Welcome hiruko! Im the resident "UFO". While im neither flying or and object i am unidentified.Lol, di na ko kelangang i-corupt. xD Yeah, baboysai invited me already. xP Yay! More pinoys! xD
Yeah, the heat is sickening. Pero umulan bigla ng mga ilang segundo nung afternoon. Damn that! xD
In other words i just pop in to giggle with the perverts (the guys) and marvel at the bb-chans attempts to hide her pervertedness.
That's me ...and why am i the only one introducing myself? ._.
If I understand correctly, did you just reread 300++ chapters of Naruto?Yup, gonna be 15 this August. xP
There's no need to. It's twisted much already. (I just re-read Uzumaki hours ago.) XD

*shields Hiru-kun from the disgusting conversation*. And now I am fired up to introduce myself! I am BABOYSAI! innocent, minor-de-edad, kawaiiiii goddess~!
pleased to meet you, Hiru-kun.
I apologize for making it a hotter place with my existence...@hunter- 1 intake, 2 exhaust, 1 gpu, 1 cpu, 1 p/s.... pero maiinit talaga dito sa pinas...so...yeah...
Oh yea, you mean the spanish-english web translators. XDDDDwe gave you your tribute cows several pages ago...
@imp
he's also trying to learn pinoy slang. hey imp, have you found that webbie that translates filipiino to english and vice versa?
the pun isn't missed. nor is the irony.I apologize for making it a hotter place with my existence...
lol, i thought it was quite good. A subtle attempt at flirting is always the first step...could this be a blossoming of something so much deeper?the pun isn't missed. nor is the irony.

I envy you people who can still love wholeheartedly...Imperium said:A subtle attempt at flirting is always the first step
I got your hint. Translation: Nasty.Imperium said:could this be a blossoming of something so much deeper?
ZOMROFLMAO!I apologize for making it a hotter place with my existence...
ROFLMAO!!!!
ROFMLAO
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ZOMG THATS JUST SO FUNNY! MY EYES ARE TEARING UP AND I CAN'T BREATHE SINCE IT'S SOOOO FUNNY!!!!
