- Joined
- Jan 13, 2007
- Messages
- 1,970
- Reaction score
- 27
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
kakainspire avy ni imp, hehehe......


... kaya pala nabawasan yung ankh of reincarnation ko ng isa...@hunter, *lightning bolt for no reason*![]()
real name: Paulo Navarro@CF, ikaw din! bilisan mo! No peer pressure or anything. Besides... I never got to asking, what is your age and sex?
diba sabi nila wla na daw sapat na capital? i think there's another issue: better job offers.I think i have inside info on why culture crash went crash. (my humor is sick, i know). I'll ask around later. My boyfriend works with some guys from culture crash.


....the family name is a derivative of “*”. This word is a likely abbreviation of the Italian phrase "*" or “tiny portion”.
I've been to foxy's thread!@imp
nice....hard gay sig....u know, it's better if its an animated gif like his hips can pump....![]()

kyaaa keep it down!.
real name: Paulo Navarro
sex: sometimes(?!!!!)


I think there was something about that.diba sabi nila wla na daw sapat na capital? i think there's another issue: better job offers.
he actually approved it? My my, I wonder what snoogen will say.I've been to foxy's thread!![]()
![]()
![]()


I think they were women.hahahahaha i havent seen that yet!!! that is so AWESOME damn those inmates are getting............... gay. when they come out its gonna be a whole new reputation.....

hehe sige let's tip each other. What would your genre be?@bb: cool! contact me and stuff if you plan to. its good to have a partner or something to motivate

Wala na lang. iiyak na lang akowhy did we have to decide on the path so late in life.
But Oh well! di pa naman huli ang lahat.Dahil BATMAN KNOWS BEST!!!"bakit ba laging...
ako, ako, ako nalang ang bahala sa lahat?"
--batman
Seems like it. See his avatar? That's Razor Ramon! Hard Gay!seems Imperium's into S&M...
btw, results are out...

bb's asking for CinderFury's...paulo navarro daw oh......bat iba ung pangalan mo sa friendster......
eto pala ibig sabihin nung last name mo, hehehe.....![]()

ahahaha it seems we're all lined up for some soul searching!Wala na lang. iiyak na lang akoBut Oh well! di pa naman huli ang lahat.
What's that?bbsai:
Do you know if UP offers TESOL?

Thanks for the tip-off KTT.btw, results are out...
http://www.geocities.com/magtibayanime2000/OtakusVerdict/OV2007Results.htm
and hiruma got beaten?!?!?!![]()
must be some last minute marky fan voting for ichigo....![]()
True, it should have been Hiruma! 
Like Manny. hehe.

eto, bagong scandal-thingy




Uh-oh! KTT's starting to go into "private investogator" mode again. Better hide your profiles now!just saw the "chikas" on some blog, hehehe....part of my ongoing "background checks" on EVERYONE....
you never know how much info can be gleaned from a casual forum/shoutbox post on some site....the data mine is HUGE!!!!
no wonder google founders are dammmned rich!