- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
kyaaaaa! wag mo ko takutin bss!
*goes back to WORD*
*goes back to WORD*
why are we thinking of comics when I should be thinking about what to present to my prof tomorrow! 
kasi yung prof namin eh parang kumpare turing namin sa kanya, lagi kaming nagbibiruan, eh lagi ko rin siyang sinisipsipan "sir, andun sa bahay, grabe malapit na" "sir, nagbabasa ako ngayon oh, tingnan mo, oo nga sir kumpleto, ah, bakit ko naman kokopyahin to mas mabuti kung ako ang gagawa mismo" "sir, chix naman ah hehe kape tayo" hehehe

I think a specific genre could only satisfy a specific "social class". Like for most Manilenyos, I think the gangster theme would appeal to them since most people here lived off the street (that was before LAN PC games were invented). Shoujo of course patok yan sa mga nanay, kasambahay sa mga babae na din. Spice of life I think would appeal to the thinker types and emo types of people. I dunno. I just think it will.I just think that pinoy comics lacks the slice-of-life ones. Or more romance ones too, if that should be included. I mean, kung ang shoujo ay patok na patok, why not try it with original pinoy stories and style?
Maybe gangster would be original too. But could a lot of people relate?


kape muna ako
ah well the demographic of the philippines, majority talga magiging hit ang mas realistic.
Yes, I'd very much like to do that now. Kaso duty pa ko for the next 30 minutes. Then travel time takes at least 1 hour and a half so I'd be sleeping maybe at around 12 NN.oi 2log na kyo bakashi, break muna kape muna ako

damn you beat me@yonie, just to say that I finished my target of 2 papers all this time. And got 5 hours of sleep. Kaso I didn't get to do another requirement. But I can cram that inbetween breaks i think.
hay buhay.
@CF, papasok ako ngayon! hehe. Kasi andami ko nang absent.![]()
anyway gawin ko nalg mamaya sa break yun. mga 5 pages nalg natira sa rizal comics ko. na walang ka effort2x pero hindi ko pa rin ginagawa...
Go forth and be one of the GOOD STUDENTS in MH!help im still addicted to counter! i promised not to play today but i just played three servers....
Keep on playing!