Pinoy Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
kyaaaaa! wag mo ko takutin bss!

*goes back to WORD*
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
slice of life, we have pugad baboy and beerkada, but they're four panel types... a major comic slice of life would be great to read.

ah man i know i know, if i were to count the people in my class that likes gangster scorsese movies, i think only two or three. or reads sidney sheldon only one. haha. in that case i could make a................. shoujo! hehehe. you know a fantasy or other fiction would be great but what will really be a hit here would be the realism, and relation to the reader.


hmm.... i planned on finishing my rizal comic earlier but wtf. counter-strike is the work of the devil, dont blame me....
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
exactly. Since the current scene has a lot of mythical and fantasy themed stories out there.

e yung pugadbaboy and beerkada, you're right they're 4-paneled, and strictly comedy. I was thinking more of something with a real plot and stuff.

:scry why are we thinking of comics when I should be thinking about what to present to my prof tomorrow! :yelling

and my boyfriend's coming up to check on me any minute now and see what I've done. Well at least I finished 7 paragraphs. zzzzzzzzzzzz.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
wow... you've got something to present to your prof. :XD kasi yung prof namin eh parang kumpare turing namin sa kanya, lagi kaming nagbibiruan, eh lagi ko rin siyang sinisipsipan "sir, andun sa bahay, grabe malapit na" "sir, nagbabasa ako ngayon oh, tingnan mo, oo nga sir kumpleto, ah, bakit ko naman kokopyahin to mas mabuti kung ako ang gagawa mismo" "sir, chix naman ah hehe kape tayo" hehehe
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Ah! They're sleeping! I'm alone again!

bbsai: di kita tinatakot, but it did happen to me so...good luck!

re: Comics

that's a really neat idea! :thumbs maybe we ought to assemble a team and create like a comic club or something. You guys be the artists, and I'll be the
guy who cheers you or the guy who keeps you awake till you're finished, just like in the Manga indsutry
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
ahahaha. I'm not asleep yet, but will be soon.

Regarding the art for my comics (as if i already have a story -_-) i'll have to do some soul-searching for that too! :XD
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
do you guys ever sleep? parang lahat kayo ah sobrang tulog.

technomagus what's my friendster account? hahahaha.

morning peeps.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
kanina pa natulog yang mga yan. ikaw lang naman ang maagang magising e.


I just saw this

I just think that pinoy comics lacks the slice-of-life ones. Or more romance ones too, if that should be included. I mean, kung ang shoujo ay patok na patok, why not try it with original pinoy stories and style?

Maybe gangster would be original too. But could a lot of people relate?
I think a specific genre could only satisfy a specific "social class". Like for most Manilenyos, I think the gangster theme would appeal to them since most people here lived off the street (that was before LAN PC games were invented). Shoujo of course patok yan sa mga nanay, kasambahay sa mga babae na din. Spice of life I think would appeal to the thinker types and emo types of people. I dunno. I just think it will.

How about surrealism with allusions regarding societal problems? I like those. that's why I idolize Murakami :amuse
 
Last edited:

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
so who do i have to sleep with to get 1,000 posts around here?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
uuhm...yourself you perv! :yelling

Of course nobody can increase your post unless it's you posting.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
ei bss, why don't we quote him in our sigs?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I'll give you that honor hunter. i'm too sleepy to do anything. Zzzzzzz.
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
i am not a perv, i am just naturally curious.

hindi ako pumasok. hehehehe. i'm too lazy.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
langya ang GINAW! sobra, nanginginig pa rin ako....... fuuuu. oi 2log na kyo bakashi, break muna :D kape muna ako

@comic: you're right bakashi, a slice of life would appeal to the emos :XD ah well the demographic of the philippines, majority talga magiging hit ang mas realistic.

fuuu stretching muna ako sobrang ginaw parang nanigas mga buto
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@CF

good for you! That's the mark of a TRUE student!

oi 2log na kyo bakashi, break muna kape muna ako
Yes, I'd very much like to do that now. Kaso duty pa ko for the next 30 minutes. Then travel time takes at least 1 hour and a half so I'd be sleeping maybe at around 12 NN.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@yonie, just to say that I finished my target of 2 papers all this time. And got 5 hours of sleep. Kaso I didn't get to do another requirement. But I can cram that inbetween breaks i think.

hay buhay.

@CF, papasok ako ngayon! hehe. Kasi andami ko nang absent. :p
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
@bbsai

no! don't do it! that is a mark of a good student.
 

CinderFury

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
midterms na namin bukas. i hate it.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
@yonie, just to say that I finished my target of 2 papers all this time. And got 5 hours of sleep. Kaso I didn't get to do another requirement. But I can cram that inbetween breaks i think.

hay buhay.

@CF, papasok ako ngayon! hehe. Kasi andami ko nang absent. :p
damn you beat me :sweat anyway gawin ko nalg mamaya sa break yun. mga 5 pages nalg natira sa rizal comics ko. na walang ka effort2x pero hindi ko pa rin ginagawa...

help im still addicted to counter! i promised not to play today but i just played three servers.... :scry
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
help im still addicted to counter! i promised not to play today but i just played three servers....
Go forth and be one of the GOOD STUDENTS in MH! :p Keep on playing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top