- Joined
- Sep 6, 2006
- Messages
- 5,483
- Reaction score
- 462
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
yonie, lasing siya kahapon. kaya ngayon, ang tawag dun e hangover.
i'm confused....wtf is amaterasu supposed to be???
commendable! humahaba na talaga ang posts ni rai-chu!Hmm.. masadyong tahimik ah, I'm kinda late for today kasi I have a busy schedule due to studies.
I just have to get my mangas (well i got a bad news na walang one piece ngayon) then i'll lurk for some time.
BTW, did you guys enjoy the breeze for the past few days, parang december ngayon ah hahahaha
Actually mainit ulo ko ngayon because my sleep was disturbed by the sound of the commentators on TV nyang NBA na yan!SHIT lahat kayo, manood kayo ng nba all star slam dunk recap sa nba.com, i swear parang maiiyak ako sa AWESOMENESS ni dwight howard. kanina ko pa to nirereplay


baka mana sa nanay. Fan ako ni ate shawie.yeah. the superman thingy! kewl! i just watched KC Concepcion acting debut sa YT. the gal can really act.

I'm not your fre but I get it.oist fre. suggest ka bi sng mga manga titles na gasugod pa lang chapter 01 nga potentialy baskog. kats na ko ah. post lng di para makita thanks! o. byers!

the yuri potential is just borderline! No fanservice though. -_-

wala ka bang reaction sa Vagabond? If you're so supportive of slam dunk, then Vagabond's art just brings any Takehiko Inoue fans to tears! He.is.a.god. So Takehiko Inoue > Kentaro Miura. That's how berserk got 3rd place.now berserk is third!!!!why bb why
aren't you?you guys are such manga addicts, jk![]()
hey... nagpost ka na ba sa member picture thread before? I can't seem to remember. -_-I've gotten contact lenses today
Next week I'm planning on shopping for sunglasses. So what sunglasses is most fashionable nowadays? any ideas/recommendations would be appreciated.




