Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hi ulet :smile-big
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MD, its so unlike you to post only one or two words (and a smiley) here! you're super busy now?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yeah! people are so busy nowadays. dahil ba sa pasko?

hmmmmm
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yoniekai said:
MD, its so unlike you to post only one or two words (and a smiley) here! you're super busy now?
Yeah dude. Really hectic. Day off ko ngayon so I'm immersing myself here in MH. Pero patingin tingin lang kase me deadline ako that I need to finish tonight which I HOPE I can finish. :) So... how've you been guys?

bakashijinsan said:
yeah! people are so busy nowadays. dahil ba sa pasko?

hmmmmm
Nah... not me. I got WORK rather than the pasko commontion.. -(
 

Deleted member 22638

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

another week of w8ing...ayos lang mahaba pasensya ko. >=D
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

:) Same here.. Ahh.. So refreshing these sounds...

Now Playing: Snot - Stoopid.mp3[br]Posted on: December 16, 2006, 05:54:00 AM_________________________________________________Anybody here wanna talk about their kind of music? Hehehe lately ive been into emo and trip hop. im quite new to the genre so maybe some of you can suggest songs/bands of these kinds.

Dashboard Confessions sounds cool. Massive Attack just r0x! Reminds me a lot of Bjork. :D
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

emo? i indulged in a lot of emo bands before...point of my teen where i was too emo to be emo. haha but not anymore...hey some of the popular emo bands:
dashboard
taking back sunday
jimmy eat world
straylight run
the used
my chemical romance (even tho their new album sounds like queen, still emo),
the early november
hmm...local emo bands? there's a lot in bacolod now, and their names give me goosebumps (like, gunshot romance? broken promises? brr) but the frontmen nationwide are typecast and moyg..

hm, emo is a wide genre, but why dont you start with third wave emo in jimmy eat world? here are some tracks:
Hear You Me
Sweetness
The Middle
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wow! Really comprehensive. I'll check those out :D Im also checking for ragacore. Soulfly's on the list but cant find anythin else. Local? Point Click Kill.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

yeah ragacore is awesome...im not into that yet but i hear it from my friends... soulfly is great, ive never heard of point click kill tho, have to check them out--!
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hassle ng Pasko, may pasok parin ako hanggang 20. :(
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ganun naman usually di ba?

kami dati nung graduating ako, pagkatapos ng University Wide Christmas Party, may exam pa kinabukasan. kaya hassle talaga!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

WAHA. I'm glad I don't go to school anymore. One of the main problems of living in the Middle East is that we only have 24 and 25th as holidays, then back to our Exams. =/ Then one dayu off for New Year's, until our winter break in January.

That despite studying in a Christian Private School. XD

Although, when we moved to Westminster, we got our winter break on December. Plus, our frist chance of having X Mas in the Philippines, and New Year's too XD Though, I preferred XMas here in the UAE >_>; I wasn't used to having XMas with soo...many relatives I haven't seen since I was 9. Plus, the last time I saw them, we were playing outside and biking. Not drinking beer and alcohol downstairs on christmas day. -_-;

New Year's was awesome!! :wtf

It was my first time to light up a firework :spaz FIREWORKSSSS <33333
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

speaking of fireworks, there's this new fad that's been going around here in Manila wherein it's like a handy "Kawayang Kanyon". Only this time, they use plastic pipes. It's really an annoyance especially of you don't know that it was coming fom them because it sounds like a tire that exploded.

whew!


BTW DZ, you're still in UAE now? when'll you be coming here in the Philippines to study. I remembered you asking about the entrance exam in Benilde.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

It depends if I pass the exam. ^_^; We get the results on February. If I do pass, I'll be moving by March...or maybe May. Until my brother finishes his studies here, so we both go together in the Phil.
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hmmm...looking forward on the BALIKBAYAN BOX you will bring for us, Rukia-like Dragonzair! ^_^

Hmmm...woOt, Benilde? What course are you interested in, DZ?

As always, NO PLAYING WITH FIREWORKS! Instead, use the torotots! Hehehe
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hmmm...looking forward on the BALIKBAYAN BOX you will bring for us, Rukia-like Dragonzair! ^_^
Am not Rukia lookalike XD! >w<

As for course:

Multimedia Arts and Photography. Hell yeah! It's got 3D and 2D art stuff in it, plus animation. What art lover would'nt love that?! :nuts
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hope you pass your exam. :thumbs DZ



yeah! Musashi gen. Ever since childhood, we weren't allowed to light heavy fireworks. Like Bawang, Five Star. Lebentador siguro at yung ibang di masyadong malakas.
magtorotot na lang daw kame. pero naalala ko naaksidente ako sa torotot ko kase I had my torotot in my mouth. then I dashed towards the gate of our compund. suddenly, I bumped into a neighbor. Ayun! Kumaskas yung torotot sa ngalangala ko. natuklap yung ngalangala ko. *brrrrr*

Happy new year sa kin nun kase nagdudugo yung loob ng bunganga ko. :rofl
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

I don't mind lighting up fireworks, as long as their not the dangerous types you see on TV.

Personally, I don't understand why people like lighting up those dangerous huge ones. At the end, many of them are sent to the hospital, where they complain of the pain. =/ It's not worth it to play with them.

But those tiny ones were definitely awesome! XD I have no idea what they're called, but they're spiral stuff you light up on one end, then they zoom everywhere. It's a bit scary too, since they can zoom up your face. XD

bakashijinsan said:
yeah! Musashi gen. Ever since childhood, we weren't allowed to light heavy fireworks. Like Bawang, Five Star. Lebentador siguro at yung ibang di masyadong malakas.
magtorotot na lang daw kame. pero naalala ko naaksidente ako sa torotot ko kase I had my torotot in my mouth. then I dashed towards the gate of our compund. suddenly, I bumped into a neighbor. Ayun! Kumaskas yung torotot sa ngalangala ko. natuklap yung ngalangala ko. *brrrrr*

Happy new year sa kin nun kase nagdudugo yung loob ng bunganga ko. :rofl
:rofl

Sorry for laughing, but the way you ended your post was funny as hell. XD

Imagine. XD

Mommy: Stop playing with fireworks! :yelling *shoves torotot to young boy*

After five minutes:

Boy: Mommy...*mouth bleeding*

Mommy: What?! I told you to stop playing with fireworks!

Boy: *shoves bloody torotot to mommy*
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

:rofl :rofl

your version made me literally laugh my A** off.

but really, my mom was mortified when she saw my mouth dripping blood when i came inside the house. that new year, I wasn't allowed to go outside.
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

bakashijinsan said:
:rofl :rofl

your version made me literally laugh my A** off.

but really, my mom was mortified when she saw my mouth dripping blood when i came inside the house. that new year, I wasn't allowed to go outside.
Heheheh...DO you still have the trauma with you now? Well, mabuti hindi gaano malubha ang nangyari than those with fafutokz, marami ang naputulan ng daliri.

BTW, I'm not in already to using torotots, instead I prefer jumping even in Christmas...I'm so desperate to grow in height! ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top