- Joined
- Nov 17, 2005
- Messages
- 7,348
- Reaction score
- 11
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
We used to jump in New Year's as well. XD Heehee. XD It's fun. My mom would be screaming in the background! "HOY KAYONG DALAWA! TALON!"
Ahahaahha. XD Then we'd destroy everything by jumping on their bed, which made her angry. xD[br]Posted on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:27 PM_________________________________________________I came online jsut to say this:
I'm watching the ABS CBN X mas special. And I have to say, the dance sequence, with those ballet dancers and Star Circle people, awesome. Awesome. Especially those ballet dancers. Good God.
Now. I'm still at the Bamboo one. BUT THIS IS AWESOME!
I can't be the only one watching this?! C'mon! The choir in the back! They rocked! Singing along with Bamboo and Gary V! I really respect these performers! When filipinos perform, they give it their all!
WE OWN EVERYONE AT PERFORMING! Good God!
*bows down*
That's all she wrote.
[edit]
OMFG.
Filipino Broadway singers. The singers I respect most are mostly in broadway. <3 Oh hell. And having quite a good load of filipinos there just makes me even more proud. T^T Oh dear. I wish I can see this live. T_T I'm stuck here, staying away just to watch this. >_<
We used to jump in New Year's as well. XD Heehee. XD It's fun. My mom would be screaming in the background! "HOY KAYONG DALAWA! TALON!"
Ahahaahha. XD Then we'd destroy everything by jumping on their bed, which made her angry. xD[br]Posted on: December 17, 2006, 12:34:27 PM_________________________________________________I came online jsut to say this:
I'm watching the ABS CBN X mas special. And I have to say, the dance sequence, with those ballet dancers and Star Circle people, awesome. Awesome. Especially those ballet dancers. Good God.
Now. I'm still at the Bamboo one. BUT THIS IS AWESOME!
I can't be the only one watching this?! C'mon! The choir in the back! They rocked! Singing along with Bamboo and Gary V! I really respect these performers! When filipinos perform, they give it their all!
WE OWN EVERYONE AT PERFORMING! Good God!
*bows down*
That's all she wrote.
[edit]
OMFG.
Filipino Broadway singers. The singers I respect most are mostly in broadway. <3 Oh hell. And having quite a good load of filipinos there just makes me even more proud. T^T Oh dear. I wish I can see this live. T_T I'm stuck here, staying away just to watch this. >_<

so I kinda lost interest. Too bad I missed Bamboo; he's cool.
I think they're gonna replay it later tonight anyway like they always do, so I might catch it later. 

I never knew you were pinoy. You never did mention it. XD
to the Pinoy Hang out Thread.

. It boosts my pogi points!
While those crappy basketball players, who thinks they have the guts to show off their talents...I'll kick their balls to the moon so hard to make it even. WIN WIN situation, as well as, AN EYE FOR AN EYE idea.


It's so good to have a kauri in Editing One Piece.