Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

'Eto, may klase pa :p
 

briofreez

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hello.

salamat sa sig ni ayah, nakita ko ung thread na ito. :thumbs
tama ka nga. ang daming pagkain hehehe

nung nasa china ako. miss na miss ko mag tagalog. pag naglalakad ako dun, lagi ako nakikiramdam kung merong mga nagtatagalog, kaso wala talaga. dinala ako ng mga kasama ko sa trabaho sa banana leaf. ung mga singing cooks and waiters dun mga pinoy. kakatuwa, ang gagaling. :smile-big

salamat kay okyatoks pati sa lahat ng tumulung gumawa ng tagalog Edited Manga. isa un sa mga koleksyon ko ng mangga.

may kakilala akong mga pinoy. gumawa sila ng site, japinoy ata. anything japanese. meron ding mangga. kaso ndi ako madalas dun. mabagal release ng naruto. dito mabilis :smile-big
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Sana nakita ko 'to ng mas maaga.

Salamat sa pagdalaw, briofreez! Buti na lang at nakatulong ang sig ko :amuse May Banana Leaf pala dyan sa China. www.japinoy.com ba tinutukoy mo? Masilip nga.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Just dropped by to say Hellloo. XD

It's been a long time since we've seen Okya though. OKYYA!!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Oo nga. Busy yun.
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hindi na ako makapag hintay sa ASEAN SUMMIT dito sa Cebu!!!! Wala na namang klase at yes freee timeeee na!!!!
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Buti kayo dyan sa Cebu. Nasa Maynila ako eh mukhang 'di kami apektado :(
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
Buti kayo dyan sa Cebu. Nasa Maynila ako eh mukhang 'di kami apektado :(
Sayang :(
Pero kahit walang klase, close and lahat ng mga gusali dahil baka may mangyayaring masama :scry
 

4062

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

oy! ano na nangyayari dito? pwede sumabat sa usapan? ehehe...^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wala lang :amuse O sige, tuloy ka, 4062.
 

graphic_content

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

I definetly admire you guys - though having been born in Manila, I came to the states when I was young and lost the ability to speak tagalog - I CAN understand it however, weird, huh?

anyways, I thought I would drop by and say hello... :grin
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hello graphic_content! How old were you when you moved to the US? :amuse
 

graphic_content

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

i was four actually - damn, that was a long time ago....hahaha. :grin

I did visit however, once when I was about eight or nine...my cousins took me iceskating in 'Mega Mall' - it was definetly good times.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

I think I understand your inability to speak Tagalog better now. Despite living in the Philippines throughout my life (however, I have been to the US twice), I haven't tried iceskating at all.
 

graphic_content

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

at best I can speak a line or two - at best. which for all intents and purposes isnt much...

I would love to go back sometime and really just experience Filipino culture as it exists today - I think we are very under-represented as a culture in the global community, and Im kinda dissapointed about that.

what its like now?
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

bah!! wala ng scanslation ng naruto sa tagalog?? sayang di ko naabutan heheh..musta nga pla sa lahat ^_^

maraming balita sa pilipinas!!good news and bad news..

i rather post the good news!!

Good News:
Efren Bata won world 8ball open (damn 25M php :blink)
World HipHop Championship ( watch it on youtube!!! grabe you will feel chills down to your spine /gg)
WorldCup of Bowling (forgot the guys name :>)
World Champion of Performing Arts ( badtrip ala sa youtube :( )

there are more but i forgot...add niu na lang kung merun :3
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Sayang nga't wala nang Tagalog Edited Manga. Masyadong busy ata si okyatoks sa trabaho. Meron ako 302, 309 at 310. 'Di ko nakuha yung iba. Gusto mo i-upload ko uli, teokun?

graphic_content said:
at best I can speak a line or two - at best. which for all intents and purposes isnt much...

I would love to go back sometime and really just experience Filipino culture as it exists today - I think we are very under-represented as a culture in the global community, and Im kinda dissapointed about that.

what its like now?
Filipino culture... is being overtaken by foreign culture, although there are traces of it in some places. Meh, I suck at describing it. Please visit the Philippines once you get the chance.
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

wak na po muna ate ^_^ kakahiya nman sa inyu..

kakaingit sa swedish chix topics ah..hehe
 

otaku1412

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hello!!! Kamusta na kayong lahat? ^_^
 

rich_schism

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hello peeps

my first time to post here on this topic

musta?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top