Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Huwag kalimutan sina Dragonzair, Dynamic Dragon, clarity142, at p1noypr1de (who now goes by the name ウオジサマ. Malalaman mo naman sa sig). Mods din sila!
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ayah said:
Huwag kalimutan sina Dragonzair, Dynamic Dragon, clarity142, at p1noypr1de (who now goes by the name ウオジサマ. Malalaman mo naman sa sig). Mods din sila!
wow, hindi ko inakalang and daming pilipino mods dito. Cheers. By the way ayah, how did you find it being a mod for MH? Is it tiresome, good, or bad? I'm just curios ^_^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

It's fun being a mod :smile-big Nakakapagod nga lang tuwing Huwebes ng gabi/Biyernes ng madaling araw kasi dun nagsisilabasan ang raws, translations at Edited Mangas ng karamihan ng manga rito.
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

"Welcome" sa mga bagong members! (and those who just found this place XD) !!
Akala ko patay na itong thread na ito...biglang nabuhay ulit XD

(BTW, "ウオジサマ” is just a temporary name :p You can still refer to me as p1noypr1de...or whatever you want XD)

P.S. Check out my miserable attempt at translating chapter 324 in the naruto weekly translations board XD
Nakakahiya...kasi ang hina ko sa japanese XD
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ウオジサマ said:
"Welcome" sa mga bagong members! (and those who just found this place XD) !!
Akala ko patay na itong thread na ito...biglang nabuhay ulit XD

(BTW, "ウオジサマ” is just a temporary name :p You can still refer to me as p1noypr1de...or whatever you want XD)

P.S. Check out my miserable attempt at translating chapter 324 in the naruto weekly translations board XD
Nakakahiya...kasi ang hina ko sa japanese XD
at least marunong ka mag-read ng Japanese. :D Unlike me Try Hard lang akong mag-speak :P
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ウオジサマ said:
"Welcome" sa mga bagong members! (and those who just found this place XD) !!
Akala ko patay na itong thread na ito...biglang nabuhay ulit XD

(BTW, "ウオジサマ” is just a temporary name :p You can still refer to me as p1noypr1de...or whatever you want XD)

P.S. Check out my miserable attempt at translating chapter 324 in the naruto weekly translations board XD
Nakakahiya...kasi ang hina ko sa japanese XD
Gusto mo idagdag ko sa Compilation of 324 Translations? Kung oo, kailangan ko malaman kung anong font color gagamitin ko para sa 'yo. Pwede rin may edit tulad ng bold.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

pinoy_pride, you are the same one of NF right? The one who provides all those cool American comics?! :nuts

Or am I referring to someone else? :p
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

sakura_uchiha said:
at least marunong ka mag-read ng Japanese. :D Unlike me Try Hard lang akong mag-speak :P
LOL I'm sure you're still better than me ;)
Ayah said:
Gusto mo idagdag ko sa Compilation of 324 Translations? Kung oo, kailangan ko malaman kung anong font color gagamitin ko para sa 'yo. Pwede rin may edit tulad ng bold.
..meh....why not? :amuse (And if it isn't too much trouble for you ^^)
...As for the colour...I think this one would do (since you guys don't have my edit colour I use in the shannaro forum XD)
Dragonzair said:
pinoy_pride, you are the same one of NF right? The one who provides all those cool American comics?! :nuts

Or am I referring to someone else? :p
o_O...............I didn't even post a single word in NF :oh
So you must be referring to someone else XD :tem
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Keh, must've been.

Question...where'd you learn to speak Japanese? And do you still live in the Phil?:nuts
 

hashikei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Question...where'd you learn to speak Japanese? And do you still live in the Phil?:nuts
Well, I haven't had any japanese classes (like in school and whatnot)...so I'm self-taught using a bunch of resources in the internet :amuse
No, I don't leave in the Philippines anymore. I moved here in Canada...almost 5 years ago.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

I jsut want to know whether any of you have internet connection already? .____.

You guys alright?

And...I have a favour to ask.... >_>

I'm taking the entrance exam to St. Benilde this November and I was hoping some of you guys can find out what exact subjects are coming? I remember my uncle saying English, Math and Science, but I'm not entirely sure.

And...if possible, what kind of questions they ask? .___.; See, the country I'm in, at grade 9 and 10, we decide whether we take Commerce or Science. I took Commerce, which is Business Studies. So for two-three whole years I have not taken science. So I jsut want to make sure I know waht to study. >_<

I seriously need to pass. :wtf
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
I jsut want to know whether any of you have internet connection already? .____.

You guys alright?

And...I have a favour to ask.... >_>

I'm taking the entrance exam to St. Benilde this November and I was hoping some of you guys can find out what exact subjects are coming? I remember my uncle saying English, Math and Science, but I'm not entirely sure.

And...if possible, what kind of questions they ask? .___.; See, the country I'm in, at grade 9 and 10, we decide whether we take Commerce or Science. I took Commerce, which is Business Studies. So for two-three whole years I have not taken science. So I jsut want to make sure I know waht to study. >_<

I seriously need to pass. :wtf
Dude, relax, everyone passes St. Benilde. [br]Posted on: October 02, 2006, 05:13:19 AM_________________________________________________Onga pala, hello fellow pinoys. Naninibago ako sa mga message boasrd na may "civilized" Filipinos.

Go Ateneo! Hahaha!
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Seriously? :nuts

No, really. :wtf

Explain why?
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Seriously? :nuts

No, really. :wtf

Explain why?
Okay I'll be frank with you. St. Benilde has a reputation of being the brooding ground of De La Salle University rejects. However, I'll give credit to some of their courses as nowhere in the Philippines will you find the specialization that Benilde offers. For your entrance exam, make sure you know your Algebra and Trigonometry well. You can't study for anything else, I swear. I'm not sure if Benilde has Science, but most universities don't. Just make sure to be fundamentally sound in Algebra and Trig, functions and the like.

I don't think you'll have any more trouble with the Benilde test than with any other test you'll take, so chill.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Okay I'll be frank with you. St. Benilde has a reputation of being the brooding ground of De La Salle University rejects. However, I'll give credit to some of their courses as nowhere in the Philippines will you find the specialization that Benilde offers. For your entrance exam, make sure you know your Algebra and Trigonometry well. You can't study for anything else, I swear. I'm not sure if Benilde has Science, but most universities don't. Just make sure to be fundamentally sound in Algebra and Trig, functions and the like.

I don't think you'll have any more trouble with the Benilde test than with any other test you'll take, so chill.
Yeah, I knew about that, which was why I wasn't really worried in the first place.

But you know parents. >_< My mom's on my back to get me to study. Plus, I am really bad at studies. Most of marks are below average, and the only high marks I get are for History and English (I was one of the few who took First Language too XD). And Math is my weakest subject. >_< Bleh.

Guess I ought to read those frikkin books again (if I didn't chuck 'em outta the window).

But yay! Thanks for letting me know. XD
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Yeah, I knew about that, which was why I wasn't really worried in the first place.

But you know parents. >_< My mom's on my back to get me to study. Plus, I am really bad at studies. Most of marks are below average, and the only high marks I get are for History and English (I was one of the few who took First Language too XD). And Math is my weakest subject. >_< Bleh.

Guess I ought to read those frikkin books again (if I didn't chuck 'em outta the window).

But yay! Thanks for letting me know. XD
Antyime. :) I didn't take the Benilde test, but I did take the Lasalle test last year. If it's the same, the English part should be hella long -- and you should rush it. The Math in the test I took was average, it had its hard questions, but most of the "competitors" won't get them anyway. But chill, I'm sure you'll get in. Tell me how it goes.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Yeah. XD English is fine for me. I write fast anyway.
 

teokun

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

5 araw walang kuryente dahil sa bagyo at nakakaiyak pa rin kasi nabaso ko ung latest ng OP...kakaiyak na chapter T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T
 

clarity142

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
365
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

aww..5 araw..geezz that's just too much. talagang malakas ung bagyo dyan ha.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ako rin, 5 araw na walang kuryente nung nagbagyo. Kinuwento ko pa sa thread ko.

@ DZ
Mukhang wala ako madadagdag na tips tungkol sa Benilde entrance exam. Hindi ko rin kinuha exam nila pero kumuha ako nung sa DLSU noong 2002 pa. Ewan ko kung may binago tsaka kung magkatulad. Natatandaan ko pa na sa entrance exam ng La Salle, may mga essay ka pa na dapat sagutin - 1 in English and 1 in Filipino. Magkaiba ang tanong para sa English essay at sa Filipino essay. Sana hindi pa kita kinabahan diyan, lalo na dun sa Filipino essay dahil alam ko hindi ka sanay managalog (pero alam ko naiintindihan mo ako. Kung alam mo ang basics kung sakali meron din ganun sa Benilde, ok ka na). Relax! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top