Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

John M.D. said:
Waw! Madatis! Tapos andami pang chiks, kase prentsh kang magsalita eh nyehehehe[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 07:34:54 PM_________________________________________________Pucha! Ambagal ng DL kooooooooooooooooooooo 1.5kbps ung DL rate taena! Sobrang bagal pa sa dialup. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 

John M.D.

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

whoa! tol, pilipino ako! la nga akong lam sa chiks eh :s[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 07:36:37 PM_________________________________________________nu ba gmit mo, DSL
? bka naapektuhan sa lindol!! hahahah
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

John M.D. said:
whoa! tol, pilipino ako! la nga akong lam sa chiks eh :s[br]Posted on: December 29, 2006, 07:36:37 PM_________________________________________________nu ba gmit mo, DSL
? bka naapektuhan sa lindol!! hahahah
Eh mas lalo na kung pinoy ka andami mo cgurong chiks. walang patawad cguro hehehe. ika nga ng tatay ko, pwede pa ring mabawi ang lupang may titulo na. o, tama ako dba?

baka naapektuhan nga ako. ambagal ng loko syeta! pa pasa-speed nga para bumilis to, kng pwede lng sana noh. :D
 

John M.D.

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hahah uu nga.. FILIPINO RuLeZZz! hahah

pasa-speed? heheh magiimbento na daw ang PLDT ^^
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Sana nga! Pero unahin muna nila yung Pasa-Bat, para at least wala satin ang mga low bat. Hay, alis na naman ako. School bus kase kaya busy sa hatid-sundo routine. Cge ka tukayo, lish muna kow. Nice knowing you and enjoy it here at MH. Keep it cool dude! :smile-big
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Sana nga! Pero unahin muna nila yung Pasa-Bat, para at least wala satin ang mga low bat. Hay, alis na naman ako. School bus kase kaya busy sa hatid-sundo routine. Cge ka tukayo, lish muna kow. Nice knowing you and enjoy it here at MH. Keep it cool dude! :smile-big
speaking ng Pasa-battery, dapat yung research namin sa school para sa isang project namin, yan dapat ang topic. Ang tawag nga namin "Pasa-Charge". Naisip na namin yung mga necessary na kailangan at yung idea. Kulang na lang yung theory na kailangang para magwork. nakulangan sa oras kaya nauwi na lang sa programming! :XD
 

gian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
159
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

MangaDictus said:
Also got a YouTube link of Jun being cutey and goofy here
Magic cards!! Anyone still playing Magic? Pang Type 1 lng ata ako eh. Pero I miss the game. I think Yu-Gi-Oh cant compare at all to Magic's gameplay standards. :XD

Avah! Medyo active na si DZ ah :p
Pare Magic judge ako dati, ahha! Tapos kung gusto mo link kita sa feature article na ginawa about me online. Medyo sineryoso ko kasi dati, ngayon wala narin. :)
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Avah! Medyo active na si DZ ah
XDDDD

Yeah, well. XD

Only a few more pages to go! Malapit na ang bagong taon! XD

And welcome back, Kuya MD :hug
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ang lameeeegg.... sa inyo ba tahimik? walang masyadong paputok dahel umuulan lagi :(

where's the noise
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

It's freezing here too. XD It depends on the place you're in, actually.

In Dubai, there are fireworks, here, it depends on how noisy your neighbours are. XD And sicne it's Eid today, and not only New Year's eve, there's bound to be alot of noises tonight from the other building.

It's filled with restaurant workers (Burger King, Pizza Hut, etc) so they're quite a noisy bunch. And across the window, on the second floor, there's a group of filipinos as well. XD They're noisy at night too. XD

Hopefully there'll be some fun noises! :nuts
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

bakashijinsan said:
speaking ng Pasa-battery, dapat yung research namin sa school para sa isang project namin, yan dapat ang topic. Ang tawag nga namin "Pasa-Charge". Naisip na namin yung mga necessary na kailangan at yung idea. Kulang na lang yung theory na kailangang para magwork. nakulangan sa oras kaya nauwi na lang sa programming! :XD
hehehe I know what you mean. Medyo turning point kase ng isang project ang integration ng hardware :D

gian said:
Pare Magic judge ako dati, ahha! Tapos kung gusto mo link kita sa feature article na ginawa about me online. Medyo sineryoso ko kasi dati, ngayon wala narin. :)
oi! ayos! hehehe penge nga ng link ng matingnan kow :smile-big thanks! *before done*

yoniekai said:
ang lameeeegg.... sa inyo ba tahimik? walang masyadong paputok dahel umuulan lagi :(

where's the noise
grabe ung ulan! pucha! day off ko ngayon pero gus2 kong pumasok kase 4x ung pay kaso kakabadtrip namn kpag gnito ung panahon.. hasel..

Dragonzair said:
XDDDD

Yeah, well. XD

Only a few more pages to go! Malapit na ang bagong taon! XD

And welcome back, Kuya MD :hug
Thanks! Konting tiis na lang, online na ulit ako gaya ng dati. I'll quit my SSDD routine :smile-big
And you think I forgot this -> :glomp
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

XD :glomp Extra glomps for everyone also!

:gorgy
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Yayayay!! Thanks! Damn! Just cant get this song out of my head... Kumbaga is my Last Song Syndrome (LSS)... Carrie Underwood sang this at American Idol... It's Alone by Heart.. Hehehe Masyadong mataas ung keynotes sa chorus pero nakuha ko last time kase mejo lashing na ako nun.. hehehehe totoo pla, nare-relax lalamunan mo kpag nka inum kna ng konti... :wink
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hrm.

My LSS right now is Rlloing Star by Yui. XD

Although, somewhere last year, it had been Pinoy Ako for more than 6 months =_=;
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Hrm.

My LSS right now is Rlloing Star by Yui. XD

Although, somewhere last year, it had been Pinoy Ako for more than 6 months =_=;
Hahha weird noh? Kahit nga Boom Tarat Tarat na LSS ko dahil sa kakaulit lng sa TV eh ayun! Nyah, yoko na sa mga ganoong kanta...

Alone by Heart

Verse:

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

CHORUS:

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone


Verse:

You don't know how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
You don't know how long I have waited
And I was gonna tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown
Alone


CHORUS:

How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
Alone, alone
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

HAh! I'll probably download that song. ^^

As for Boom Tarat Tarat.

Oh dear gawd. :faint That song annoys me so much :faint But yesh. It ish most definitely a LSS, because it can ever leave my head. Goodness. XD

*suddnely seens people dancing*

ARGH! *tosses water*
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hahahahaha you reaction reminds me of san juan.. btw, im listening to it, lahat na ata na version na nasa internet lols... adek adek kase... last week helena by mcr ung LSS ko... mejo ung trend eh ung mataas na tono..[br]Posted on: December 30, 2006, 07:01:16 AM_________________________________________________Oi bunso, lis muna ako. :) Gotta sleep then work para magkapera.. :smile-big :glomp
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Ohh! Wait. I think I remember na my current LSS, other than Rolling Star.

Arigatou Tomadichi. XDDDDDD Or whatever it's spelt. I just love it. XD Don't ask. And I think a week before that it was Hawak Kamay. Thankfully, it didn't get too over-bearing since I don't go to school anymore. My brother unfortunately, got tired of it due to his classmates.

[br]Posted on: December 30, 2006, 07:12:34 AM_________________________________________________Aww, kk. See ya :glomp
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

ooh. LSS-es... i havent heard of rolling star, maybe i'll check it out... i get sick of a song pretty fast, but this week it's the black parade by mcr. it's playing everywhere it's hard to forget. but it's really catchy tho :D. it's just that i've listened to it a million times already before it hit the local airwaves, guh.

nakakainis talaga yung part na "tararat, tararat..." aaah! make it stop.... pero lagi akong natatawa sa part na yan ng show... haha lalo na kapag foreigner ang pinapasayaw ni willie, last time isang african-american... LOL :XD
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Boom tarat tarat???

This has got to be the worst in all of the worst LSS that one can commit!
I have tolerated "Spaghetti", "Bulaklak" and what-not novelty songs out there, but THIS takes the spotlight! I swear, if I could do a reverse Sadako techinique, I'd have cursed all of the hosts of the show.


Especially one man there whose "Plasticity" exceeds infinite bounds!

*gritting teeth*

*composing self* Aherm!

LSS? Paper Plane!!! First ending of Hajime no Ippo! :woot

listen to it guys! It's good!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top