yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

dictators are bigots. tsk tsk.

and two more pages to go! mig gaano ka da subong? nagwa ko sa balay kay damo bisita to, samok[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:09 AM_________________________________________________btw, i saw earlier 5 guests are viewing this topic. we were talking dialect. poor spectators. lol. we get a lot of attention too, i mean this is like the most active topic in MH. :D

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

yoniekai said:
dictators are bigots. tsk tsk.

and two more pages to go! mig gaano ka da subong? nagwa ko sa balay kay damo bisita to, samok
Yes! two more to go! btw mig, kng ma hiligaynon ta, i strikethrough ta lng guro ah para indi sabad cla at least indi na cla mag bother basa kng indi mn cla ka inchindi. :D

[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 03:23:02 AM_________________________________________________gtg muna ako. tulog ulet tapos duty mamya :D

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

lol. sige strikethrough next time. alright i think we can reach the 100th by 9pm.

burp

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I know you guys can do it! And I'm proud that you're actually discussing/talking/chatting instead of spamming jsut to get through 100!

We can do it! :D

And yeah. I was also not comfortable with the idea of Saddam getting executed. :s I don't think I'llw atch the full video. They showed a part of it in TFC, but I practicaly cried. >.> So, blah. Never mind. XD I jsut don't think killing someone is one way to justify his/her killings since we're stooping down to that level as well. :s

Anywho.

Almost New Year's! We can make this!

John M.D.

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score

I just want to greet all of the Mangahelpers staff, moderators and members a very very very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :beer :beer :beer

LOL! hahahahah may 2007 bring us all the best of ourselves!

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Dragonzair said:
I know you guys can do it! And I'm proud that you're actually discussing/talking/chatting instead of spamming jsut to get through 100!

And yeah. I was also not comfortable with the idea of Saddam getting executed. :s I don't think I'llw atch the full video. They showed a part of it in TFC, but I practicaly cried. >.> So, blah. Never mind. XD I jsut don't think killing someone is one way to justify his/her killings since we're stooping down to that level as well. :s

Anywho.

Same here. It just doesn't feel right, killing someone off because that someone killed someone else. Don't get me wrong. It's just me. I don't know how it feels losing someone who was killed by Saddam but, DZ is right, for me, it's just not the solution. Oh well, I'm not a politician so let them do their "supposedly" jobs, or do they have the right to?

Oh DZ, here's something for you... :glomp DZ :hug

You're such a soft-hearted person, to cry over something like that...

John M.D. said:
I just want to greet all of the Mangahelpers staff, moderators and members a very very very

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :beer :beer :beer

LOL! hahahahah may 2007 bring us all the best of ourselves!
Yay!! I smell money this coming 2007... eveybody does, right? right??? Who doesn't agree with me?[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 05:40:17 AM_________________________________________________
yoniekai said:
btw, i saw earlier 5 guests are viewing this topic. we were talking dialect. poor spectators. lol. we get a lot of attention too, i mean this is like the most active topic in MH. :D
Oh yes, my God, we are! I did post earlier something about that. Check it here :XD[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 05:42:34 AM_________________________________________________Heto yung repost kung gaano tayo ka-madadang mga Pinoy:

John M.D.

Reaction score

wahahahah! Ang dadadaldal natin... yahahahah

hahahah nood ako ng going bulilit ngaun :woot

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

haha. look at that. we're like three times more than the second most replies. lol. that's pinoy for ya :thumbs

Dragonzair said:

Anywho.

wow, you cried? DZ you're so soft *sob*. that's true. killing should not be the answer. but it was inevitable. the trial is made by the iraqis themselves and they are the victims of saddam. maybe after all those years that saddam mistreated them came back to him. i think there's no karma in moslem tho... :D

John M.D.

Reaction score

yoniekai said:
haha. look at that. we're like three times more than the second most replies. lol. that's pinoy for ya :thumbs

wow, you cried? DZ you're so soft *sob*. that's true. killing should not be the answer. but it was inevitable. the trial is made by the iraqis themselves and they are the victims of saddam. maybe after all those years that saddam mistreated them came back to him. i think there's no karma in moslem tho... :D

Actually when I looked at Saddam's face while he was being executed, I felt pity for him :crying But looking back to his sins and crimes against humanity (lol) :mad hahahhah :p

mangadictus

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

yoniekai said:
We know that fact. But we can't deny that there has been influence peddling by the US Coalition into materializing the verdict upon Saddam. My point is, let the Iraqis decide for themselves by not influencing their decision over Saddam's fate. That's all, thank you.

John M.D. said:
Actually when I looked at Saddam's face while he was being executed, I felt pity for him :crying But looking back to his sins and crimes against humanity (lol) :mad hahahhah :p
Such a meanie... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!![br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 06:12:18 AM_________________________________________________And look at this:

Grabe! Onlookers notice this, too bad they can't understand the better part of it hehehe

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada

XD Only two more pages of this, and yehey!

Blah. Yeah, other mods call me soft-hearted too, and innocent. XD Oh well, can't help it. XD This is my nature. :p I just don't think stooping down to killing is the best answer. I think it's best to leave it to the one who has the most right to take a person's life. The one who created us from the very beginning. :P

That's what I think, at least. XD

But let's stop with this discussion, it's depressing me. XDDDD

I'm srta happy because a good friend of mine just said he's gonna be comingh home to the Philippines as well with me and my bro! XD And he said he might take up the same course I'm taking, and we might be classmates!

*hopes*

I won't be aloonee! YA-HA!

[edit]

HAHAHHAHA. XD

PAGE 99 and I'm the first! XD

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

lol. whoever gets the first post on the 100th page will be lucky in 2007 :D

John M.D.

Reaction score

alryti then :thumbs

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

btw, i don't see ate ayah anywhere. :blink[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 07:14:37 AM_________________________________________________md, hindi pa tayo nakapag-usap! anong top three fave manga mo? :amuse

John M.D.

Reaction score

maybe she's busy playing with BOGA guns :p[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 07:15:55 AM_________________________________________________hmm.. top three?

una.. ONE PIECE
panglwa.. NARUTO
pangtlo... RUROuni KENSHIN

hehehehe

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

ayos, one piece pa rin ang number one :thumbs

i miss the kenshin series. :(

John M.D.

Reaction score

hahahah! lang tatalo sa one piece :amuse

na download ko ng lahat ng rurouni kenshin sa isang website eh ^^ saya nga... kattpos ko pa lng bsahin lhat :tem

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

ang ganda ng rorouni, as in most poetic manga everr[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 07:22:06 AM_________________________________________________the fireworks here can't get louder than the church choir... lol

John M.D.

Reaction score

yep! deep storyline... di sya boring kc maagang tinapos di tulad ng iba, but exception ang OP coz it's d most CONSISTENT manga i've seen, actually steadily improving :luffy ^^ [br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 07:25:56 AM_________________________________________________our place's still bit quiet :blink bkit ganun?!?!?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

haha. our village's like the one of the noisiest. party here party there with lots of fireworks. my feet are tired from going around actually. plus the church is really noisy! especially during the simbang gabis

i read one piece 1-430 in a week. it's making me restless waiting a week for the next manga :D. but the storyline is the best, gets better and better. and the characters are growing... especially nami... err. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.