- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,799
- Reaction score
- 405
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
dictators are bigots. tsk tsk.
and two more pages to go! mig gaano ka da subong? nagwa ko sa balay kay damo bisita to, samok[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:09 AM_________________________________________________btw, i saw earlier 5 guests are viewing this topic. we were talking dialect. poor spectators. lol. we get a lot of attention too, i mean this is like the most active topic in MH.
dictators are bigots. tsk tsk.
and two more pages to go! mig gaano ka da subong? nagwa ko sa balay kay damo bisita to, samok[br]Posted on: December 31, 2006, 03:18:09 AM_________________________________________________btw, i saw earlier 5 guests are viewing this topic. we were talking dialect. poor spectators. lol. we get a lot of attention too, i mean this is like the most active topic in MH.

I don't think I'llw atch the full video. They showed a part of it in TFC, but I practicaly cried. >.> So, blah. Never mind. XD I jsut don't think killing someone is one way to justify his/her killings since we're stooping down to that level as well.
DZ 
[br]

But looking back to his sins and crimes against humanity (lol)
hahahhah 
[br]


^^ [br]