- Joined
- Sep 20, 2006
- Messages
- 1,660
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!
that maybe so! wow! you're a full blooded filipino. You're all filipino! it just so happens that you don't live here or you'll be 101% Filipino! Yay!
White Silver said:I can imagine, thanks Ayah!
Mom is from the Visayas region while my dad is from Manila.
Nope this is the first time I've mentioned it.But I believe you got a feeling that you know what I am (Its a Filipino thing to know which people have Filipino blood in them just by looking)
![]()
that maybe so! wow! you're a full blooded filipino. You're all filipino! it just so happens that you don't live here or you'll be 101% Filipino! Yay!
But I believe you got a feeling that you know what I am (Its a Filipino thing to know which people have Filipino blood in them just by looking)




[br]
