Pinoy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Nakalimutan ko pala sabihan ng "Ingat!" kay MD. *Nilabas ang mga tira-tirang chop suey para makain ng lahat* Alam niyo, yung mga earlier pages dito, puro mga piktyur ng pagkain ang pinost dito kaya ganun ang tagline ko dito sa sig ko :D Sarap balikan!
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Hehehehe...lahat naman tayo gusto kumain! btw, sarap na chop suey? Cnu nagluto? ^^"
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

That's cool! Kuya MD's starting E21!! HELL YAH!

I think I can bet on who your favourite character might be. :tem
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
That's cool! Kuya MD's starting E21!! HELL YAH!

I think I can bet on who your favourite character might be. :tem
Expected...him, right? DZ, when release the spoilers in ES21? Any idea!!! T_T
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Dragonzair said:
Holy freakin' Hell! o.O

From the first time you posted your pic, I thought you may have been filipino, but then a post of yours said you were from Hong Kong, so I didn't push further.

And behold! You're actually a pinoy! XD Welcome, kunai! :D
Like I said, it's some sort of weird *knack* for a filipino to distinguish each other but I guess you can say the chances are well. You know what I mean, right DZ? *I can notice you pointing your computer screen "And BEHOLD, you are Pinoy", and then you finish off by clapping your hands and nod them sideways!*

Ayah said:
I had some hits and misses on guessing who is Filipino based on his/her picture. I definitely missed your compliment to okyatoks whereas I dismissed the possibility based from your pictures when you said you are from Hong Kong.
Well, a lot of people dismiss me as Filipino as soon as I mentioned I come from a different place. But you know, a lot of Chinese people think I'm Chinese for some reason. Strange. Anyways I had a lot of fun, especially with the Filipino tourists, they all say the same thing "Filipino, ka??" sometimes I say yes and then explained to them, well, not very familiar with the language yet. And then they reply with the most common questions to the basic Filipino dude "Is your mother/father a musician?" followed by "Do you have a GF?". I get to annoyed sometimes, especially with the Aunties, so sometimes (just for fun) I say I'm from Macau and Portuguese, just to throw them off.

So, where exactly did you stay two years ago?

I stayed/studied in Silliman University in Dumaguete (an Island south of Cebu) for about a year. I heard my dad had problems with the money so I went back to work.

gian said:
Welcome to the thread White Silver! :)

You're more Filipino than I am, technically. I'm 75% Chinese but I act 100% Filipino.

Thanks for the welcome. I've seen people who are pure chinese but was born and raised in the Philippines and they act 110% Filipino.
 

Jumo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Napansin ko po na halos may trabaho na po yung iba sa atin dito, may gusto lang po ako tanong sa inyo mga elders ko^^ I know it's hard to find a job with our economy right now but is it true na yung mga ibang company ay tumatanggap lang ng applicant depending sa college nila? Pero pag nasa isang some college ka lang mas mababa ang chance na makuha.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

JuMo said:
Napansin ko po na halos may trabaho na po yung iba sa atin dito, may gusto lang po ako tanong sa inyo mga elders ko^^ I know it's hard to find a job with our economy right now but is it true na yung mga ibang company ay tumatanggap lang ng applicant depending sa college nila? Pero pag nasa isang some college ka lang mas mababa ang chance na makuha.

yep! most companies minsan di na nila tinitignan yung credentials mo, transcript and everything basta malaman nila na galing ka from a reputable school, hire agad. yung sa ibang school naman pahirapan. although di naman lahat tinitignan yung school mo, kagaya ng sa mga call centers, as long as ikaw ay malufet magsalita ng english, la sila pakialam kung san bundok ka pa nanggaling. basta marunong ka magcomputer at mag english, Pasok ka!


EDIT: WOW! Tulog na lahat! ako na lang ang gising! sleep tight peepz! :D
 

jamail

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Afghanistan
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

bakit pag andito ako wala tao????

anong oras ba kau... tumatambay ditO????????
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

mga before mag midnight hanggang mga 1 am medyo madami pa tao dito.

hehehe! tau na lang ang gising. nagaantay na lang ako ng tubig na tumulo para makaligo na! :D
 

Musashi Gen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
507
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wahhhhh!!! Maaagi ang release ng ES21! After having my night sleep, lumutaw parang bula!!!

As always, go to klase nman ako! Hintay lang maluto ang sausages ko!!! ^^"

White Silver said:
I stayed/studied in Silliman University in Dumaguete (an Island south of Cebu) for about a year. I heard my dad had problems with the money so I went back to work.

Just close to my hometown!!! ^^" White Silver, what course did you study in Silliman? Just curiosity has bitten me to ask about it...[br]Posted on: November 22, 2006, 04:12:41 PM_________________________________________________Off I go now, gonna go to the university and study! Ingatz sa inyo lhat! ^_^
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

White Silver said:
I stayed/studied in Silliman University in Dumaguete (an Island south of Cebu) for about a year. I heard my dad had problems with the money so I went back to work.
Silliman... Dumaguete... Dun ako nag prep at kinder. heheheh Buñao to be exact. NPA kase ako. Palipat-lipat kase dating Med Reps pareho yung parents ko kaya sanay kaming mag alsa-balutan every now and then. :D
 

tars

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

wow. i've been a member of MH for quite a while now but this is my first time reading this thread. i just clicked MangaDictus signature.

Kamusta po kayong lahat. Ito ang unang post ko sa thread na ito. iknagagalak ko na makilala kayo. :fan
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

tars said:
wow. i've been a member of MH for quite a while now but this is my first time reading this thread. i just clicked MangaDictus signature.

Kamusta po kayong lahat. Ito ang unang post ko sa thread na ito. iknagagalak ko na makilala kayo. :fan
Waaaaaaaaa!!! Welkam!! Welkam!! Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *fireworks, at marami yan* :XD
 

tars

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

hehe. napansin ko na itong thread na ito ay napakaraming pages. ang sunod na pnkamarami ay tung german(31 pgs). mukhang ang mga pilipino dito ay laging active.
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wow ang dami na natin d2!
Welcome Tars! san ka sa pinas?
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Teka training muna ako. Be back after 2 hours. Ciao!
 

tars

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

sharingan_kakashi said:
Welcome Tars! san ka sa pinas?
sa Oriental Mindoro ako lumaki. ngayon sa New Zealand na ako nakatira.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

naruto fillers will end at march 2007....no one piece this week....and i lost my favorite wristband....i think a part of me died...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

AMPNESS! nnatulog lang ako ng sandali ngaun page 58 na! anyway, welcome po tars :party masaya dito sa thread na to. ang kukulit ng mga tao tsaka mababait (lahat naman sa MH e di ba?)

yoniekai said:
naruto fillers will end at march 2007....no one piece this week....and i lost my favorite wristband....i think a part of me died...
wow! that's sad...don't be so down. maybe your wristband'll show up in the weirdest places you can't even imagine. hope it all works out for you :thumbs
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Pinoy Hang Out Thread!

Wow andami na natin! Naks! Sikat ang Pinoy! :amuse

yoniekai said:
naruto fillers will end at march 2007....no one piece this week....and i lost my favorite wristband....i think a part of me died...
Awww that's bad. Hope you find that soon or find a new one that looks like it :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top