Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition

Will kiki delete this poll too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • very likely

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • He already did

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock

Philia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm not in the army. It'll be around early August.
I see. Haven't seen you around much lately.

All you've been doing is like the pics in your thread. That's why I thought you went to the army already.
How are you doing?

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
All this talk about real life, ugh...

Provide us a list of series you follow @ahmadrizqik! So we can talk about the more important topics.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
I see. Haven't seen you around much lately.

All you've been doing is like the pics in your thread. That's why I thought you went to the army already.
How are you doing?
I won't like pics while I'm in the army, at least for a few months XD
I'm doing fine. You?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I still have yet to find a permanent job. Still in "seeking a job" state. Currently I am helping my family's and my sister's business. Sooo... I wouldn't say that I am working or jobless, because sometime I got too busy and sometime all I did was just opening my laptop :D

Thesis is in the final year.
Yea I know, but don't you have an idea, maybe?
Which branch of microbiology do you like the most? Marine microbiology? Soil? Mycology?

Hello, hello.

What is with these moe GIFs, anyway?
Hello senpai. Greetings ^^

My name is Ahmad Rizqi Kurniawan (22). I am from Indonesia. You can call me Ahmad ^^

Those GIFs are just to help to express our feelings :^_^

All this talk about real life, ugh...

Provide us a list of series you follow @ahmadrizqik! So we can talk about the more important topics.
Wkwkwk, you don't like real life?

Anime or manga?

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I won't like pics while I'm in the army, at least for a few months XD
I'm doing fine. You?
Um..?

Poor Haku, what would you do in the army? Can you survive without moe, loli, neko?
I'm alright. Started Uni.

I still have yet to find a permanent job. Still in "seeking a job" state. Currently I am helping my family's and my sister's business. Sooo... I wouldn't say that I am working or jobless, because sometime I got too busy and sometime all I did was just opening my laptop :D
Ganbatte. You'll find a suitable job soon.

Yea I know, but don't you have an idea, maybe?
Which branch of microbiology do you like the most? Marine microbiology? Soil? Mycology?
Haven't thought much about it yet. But I'm interested in evolutionary microbiology or maybe microbial cytology. Marine and Cellular microbiology can be interesting too.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Ganbatte. You'll find a suitable job soon.

Haven't thought much about it yet. But I'm interested in evolutionary microbiology or maybe microbial cytology. Marine and Cellular microbiology can be interesting too.
Wow those two are cool! Ganbatte to you too ^^

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Wkwkwk, you don't like real life?

Anime or manga?
Real life is boring, since it doesn't support the good stuffs of mangas, magic and shit, you know. :3

Both please. You can leave out Fairy Tail though. :kukuku

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Real life is boring, since it doesn't support the good stuffs of mangas, magic and shit, you know. :3
Aw :3

Both please. You can leave out Fairy Tail though. :kukuku
Yeah yeah I know. Since you know me so well, I will leave it out

Here is the list!
Manga
- Naruto
- Fairy Tail

Anime

I tend to like watching anime. Some of them in the above list are:
- I haven't watched at all
- I have watched partially
- I decided to drop due to loss of interest
- I watched it over and over
lol

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
WTF dude, you need to read more series, seriesly!

What's the reason you prefer anime over manga? Well, you don't really read anything at all. No offense, I'm just curious.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
WTF dude, you need to read more series, seriesly!
Yes. I need more.. "love".. :wtf Any recommendation?

What's the reason you prefer anime over manga? Well, you don't really read anything at all. No offense, I'm just curious.
Not sure of it. Colorful, moving, theme songs, no need to wait, all I can do is just download it and watch it. Yeah, some random answers lol.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hola, Ahmad.

426 of my neurons died while clicking the spoilers in which your picture is hidden.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Um..?

Poor Haku, what would you do in the army? Can you survive without moe, loli, neko?
I'm alright. Started Uni.
Probably some paper task or something, or so I hope. Maybe I'll be a ranked officer who gets paid, too.

Above all, I probably can't survive without neko power, so, Laura is appreciated.
I see. Good luck with your studies. Enjoy the uni life, too.

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Wow those two are cool! Ganbatte to you too ^^
Probably some paper task or something, or so I hope. Maybe I'll be a ranked officer who gets paid, too.

Above all, I probably can't survive without neko power, so, Laura is appreciated.
I see. Good luck with your studies. Enjoy the uni life, too.
Hai Hai.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hola, Ahmad.

426 of my neurons died while clicking the spoilers in which your picture is hidden.
Hola Art-kun :wtf :clingy

Aw, that sounds rude

Have you seen an airport in it? lol

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yes. I need more.. "love".. :wtf Any recommendation?

Not sure of it. Colorful, moving, theme songs, no need to wait, all I can do is just download it and watch it. Yeah, some random answers lol.
Well, Tokyo Ghoul is my favorite series, so it's my number one recommendation to anyone. The start may be a little bit tiring, but after a certain point, it's an incredible read without any loss in quality. It's pretty dark and has not much room for shounen elements, thus the reason I like it so much. There is a good chunk of mystery, a twisted world which makes it hard for you to side with a party, a very good cast, not your standard main character and really nice character development. It's a series where I had little to complain about so far.

There are other series too, like Hunter X Hunter or Shingeki no Kyojin. Though I would be careful with Hunter X Hunter, since the author goes on very long hiatus whenever he pleases. It's a great series, one of the best I read, but it always carries the risk to take a long break. It has a complex but well thought fighting system, antagonists you will probably like more than the good guys and a nice plot. The art is meh overall. Shingeki is a monthly series, so I don't know if this is your cup of tea. It certainly is not mine, but it's too good for me to drop. Not saying that I want a chapter every week, but monthly is a little bit too long in my opinion. But at least the author of Shingeki delivers with a lot of mystery, the world in danger, great and different fighting system, badass character/cast and - like Tokyo Ghoul - a dark theme. These three series are currently my top 3 (speaking of ongoing ones). The reason why I love these three so much is because I can literally feel the atmosphere the author tries to deliver. I mean, most series have some kind of mystery involved, in most series characters have to face difficult situations, in most series you have drama or sad moment, but not every series succeeds in affecting you emotionally.

Well, Shingeki and HxH have amazing anime adaptions which stick to the original source. You could watch them and continue to read the series afterwards. Tokyo Ghoul anime is a real mess and not recommended at all.

If you want to try something different, you could start reading a manhwa/webtoon (korean mangas). Those are read from left to right, they are in color and usually you read them not page by page but by scrolling down --> similar to kissmanga's system I guess. The best one is Tower of God in my view. The first season is one of the best reads I had so far. It really catched me, the main quality I pointed out before. Season 2 couldn't reach the greatness of Season 1 unfortunately. It dropped in quality continuously and hit the bottom with the second last completed arc. But the author proved that he can do better. The last arc - which ended a couple of weeks ago - was a big improvement. The series overall is more lighthearted and shounen than my top 3, but it has an amazing Season 1 cast, badass female characters, a great world building which holds so many mysteries and an interesting "fighting concept". Sadly, the author doesn't exploit his fighting concept to the fullest. You have to get used to the art at the beginning, but it gets better steadily and it exploded (positively) in the last arc.

Uhm... sorry for that long post.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
@syx oh wow, what a long post :3 Actually I was fond of Hunter x Hunter when I was a secondary school student, but due to the hiatus and the hectic at that time, I didn't follow HxH anymore : ( As for Tokyo Ghoul and SnK, well sometimes when my brother was watching it, I joined him. I heard that TG anime is far different to manga. Is that right? I am curious about SnK, where are these titans from?

Also hey Ahmad :D
Hey :smile-big Wanna discuss Fate here? :pleased