Question - Please send your thoughts and feelings about this work to.. (contact to authors of Berserk) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Please send your thoughts and feelings about this work to.. (contact to authors of Berserk)

oorn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Anyone have idea where we can send our thoughts and feelings so Miura can see them eventually.. any mailing address or anything? i'm willing to send him even authentic mail.

oorn

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hey Sid, yes I thought it's address, I can try to write in japanese or find someone who can to help me but, how to exactly use it properly? I mean I will need to send mail with address in english if i live outside Japan?

Txapeldun

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hey Sid, yes I thought it's address, I can try to write in japanese or find someone who can to help me but, how to exactly use it properly? I mean I will need to send mail with address in english if i live outside Japan?
Just write that in Japanese in the envelope (Huakusensha's address) and write JAPAN in capital letters. Your local post service will send it to Japan and they'll deliver it.

Solace Kane

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
did something happen to the author? :(