Pokefreaks fanart on Hidan Coloured! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Pokefreaks fanart on Hidan Coloured!

Patrik_h88

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yepp done.

Time: hmm alot alot maybe 7+ hours
Good parts: a little bit of eyecandy
Bad parts: I guess the weapon isnt top, We will see if I can retouch it, also I began colouring the character
so I had to change alot of stuff when I was making the background because of the lightning on hes skin/cloth, hair was abit weird, start with the Bg is a good tip >_<
Credit: Goes to everyone here who keep commenting my stuff and helping me getting better, aslo Batanga for the "lava fiery guide" and PokeFreak for the nice fanart=)

Anyway im abit tired of it, so mutch work and 140+ layers, soo enjoy it, btw everything is painted with brush, used some opaticy and such, but no effects and the only guide I used is Batangas, thanks for that=)

Updated:
Added cracks on hes weapons metal part
darked the tree part on the weapon
added light refection on hes headbands mark, also added some stuff to hes headbands band :)
And fixed the skin abit, darkered the blue lightning on hes chest.

Last Update
Fixed the weapon abit, smoothed hes skin, darked hes cloth and some minor stuff.

Here is Pokefreaks lineart

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Pokefreaks fanart Coloured!! Eyecandy here!

That looks awesome. Even its almost too much...and I just recognized that his stature is a bit small but the lineart isnt from you =)

angry

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

amazing coloring!

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

finfint färgat. däremot tycker jag att hans rock är lite för ljus; jag skulle vilja se den svartare. annars är det riktigt snyggt, kanske lite mycket highlighting på den vänstra bröstmuskeln... ^^

kyokyo

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Great job!...and whoa, that's a pretty awesome background.

marvacw

Reaction score
Country
United States
nice :)

Dynamic Dragon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
haha! very cool!

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hehe thanks everyone im glad u like it!

e-s-g

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The background does look very nice, but it stands out more than Hidan. I'm more compelled to look at the BG, rather than Hidan.

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yeh well I belive that too, but atleast the blurry on the background should have helped abit and I didnt colour hes lines to prevent it to become even worse. But I guess it became abit too much, atleast good training for me doing background : )

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Woah, yeah, pretty damn amazing background there Pat. Good work on that - very complex, would have taken you ages. Hidan is coloured well, though as has been pointed out, the background distracts. Hmm...DD's line art? That is quite a different style to what he normally does, I would've thought. It looks pretty wicked overall though!:D

The weapon is awesome - nice touch adding the cracks!

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hehe thanks kado=) I added DD's lineart there too so u can see =) anyway I used a diffrent style to colour Hidan that im not used to, I did it more like DD's two latest colouring on Hidan, but I blended it together too, might be that way DD colouring hes art normally but I feel it wasnt my way to colour really.

But anyway now im working on a Kimimaro colouring which is 100% my style =)

vlado

Reaction score
Sorry to say that the face is to blury , and the bg should be a bit more dark.
Apart from that extraordinary :D

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Thanks =)

"Sorry to say that the face is to blury , and the bg should be a bit more dark.
Apart from that extraordinary D"

Yeh I think i know why its to blurry, must have been my try on the new style, it didnt work that good for me (to mutch smudge)

And the Bg, whatever =) freestyle Bgs aint easy to do so I guess I gotta work more on that, I gotta remember to do them abit darker sometimes and make them not to take that mutch attension I guess =) <3

Anyway I learned quite alot by doing this one, most about Bg stuff.

vlado

Reaction score
Do you color so good with a mouse to?[br]Posted on: June 28, 2006, 04:15:31 PM_________________________________________________oh i forgot to say that the bg is just extraordinary if you did it....i was looking at it for like 7 minutes.

Patrik_h88

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Yeh well there is something wrong with me and my hands, if I use a mouse, than I can only colour with my right hand! but im left handed, I have always been using mouse and keyboard like a right handed guy, but im left handed >_<, so I have kinda learned to draw with the wrong hand.
But if I hold a pen I can only draw/paint with my left hand, its impossible with the right hand, so my colourings are done with a pen in left hand and mouse in right hand =).
So I colour best with my left hand and with a pen. So I guess I dont colour so good with a mouse since I would need to use my right hand, even thought all my older colourings is done with right hand. but im still using mouse to alot in my colourings.

"oh i forgot to say that the bg is just extraordinary if you did it....i was looking at it for like 7 minutes."

Yeh I did it, just right out from the air, I just intented to paint some freehand crystals on the right side of him so I got a lightning source, but it ended up that I were going to do a snow cave, but it elvolved into something more.