Games Pope Game!

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hardy you are so, so, so, hardy..lol
I only look myself in the mirror after I take shower, doing my hair, putting make up on(which I rarely do) and changing my outfits.It's not fair picking on the only female.
It's not me..I am being honest as I can be..You'll be wrong again!lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:/

Then who?, it doesn't really fit with anyone.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't know, I am sure it's the least expected. Like always, I do know men that like to look themselves in the mirror. It's not only a female thing..
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL..somehow that wouldn't sound too surprising for me. For some reason, it would be funnier if it was haku to me, I think I might vote him..
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
LOL..somehow that wouldn't sound too surprising for me. For some reason, it would be funnier if it was haku to me, I think I might vote him..
To clarify, I do detest how I look, but I'm not weird enough to look at an image I don't admire.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
To clarify, I do detest how I look, but I'm not weird enough to look at an image I don't admire.
Well, the confession says "I don't find myself attractive" not "I detest the way I look".
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Well, the confession says "I don't find myself attractive" not "I detest the way I look".
To me, they are pretty much the same. It's just a mellowed way to put it out.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hardy you are so, so, so, hardy..lol
I only look myself in the mirror after I take shower, doing my hair, putting make up on(which I rarely do) and changing my outfits.It's not fair picking on the only female.
It's not me..I am being honest as I can be..You'll be wrong again!lol
JAY is really pushing for this one...

change voteHardy
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
JAY is really pushing for this one...

change voteHardy
How am I pushing? 2 seconds after that I changed my mind :/
You're just voting for me cause I suspected you?

And how am I going to hate my looks?

Hello ego u.u
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
To clarify, I do detest how I look, but I'm not weird enough to look at an image I don't admire.
Don't worry, it doesn't sound like you anyway. I find you peculiar in an interesting way, so I couldn't help myself there. Although, I wouldn't be surprise if one of these confessions belong to hardy. He's usually the first accuser and I can't wait untill it's my turn.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How am I pushing? 2 seconds after that I changed my mind :/
You're just voting for me cause I suspected you?

And how am I going to hate my looks?

Hello ego u.u
busted....

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You are contradicting yourself.
How am I not going to find me good looking?*

It was too difficult to write that in English, and I'm not even sure if it's alright. Sorry for having a bad English, jeez.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
How am I not going to find me good looking?*

It was too difficult to write that in English, and I'm not even sure if it's alright. Sorry for having a bad English, jeez.
Lol, how does it feel to be attacked :rofl
Seriously, though, with both Mafia Game and Pope Game open, I'll soon die from paranoia :shootme
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lol, how does it feel to be attacked :rofl
Seriously, though, with both Mafia Game and Pope Game open, I'll soon die from paranoia :shootme
Oh this is a pay back... YOU BISH!

Lol, yeah, and I'm trying to be aggressive in both games... I don't think it's really working in any game though -_-;
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
what's really killing me in this game..there are very few players and yet we can't figure out which confessions are whose..Am I too gullible? I don't have enough info..tsk.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
what's really killing me in this game..there are very few players and yet we can't figure out which confessions are whose..Am I too gullible? I don't have enough info..tsk.
Maybe cause confessions suck, they are way too difficult to target (except the "I don't have facebook", it was between DD, Haku and Greg).
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,005
Reaction score
6,628
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Maybe cause confessions suck, they are way too difficult to target (except the "I don't have facebook", it was between DD, Haku and Greg).
Well, actually I thought the opposite. The confession that sucked was the facebook one. The others were better.
Personal information would be too easy to target.
 
Top