Special Move PoT and SPoT Technique Tier List

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
At first I thought Hardy was talking about manga Fuji and think wow he finally had a role, then I scroll up...

But yeah, it's nice to see you doing well.:super
 

Fuji Shusuke

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
445
Reaction score
76
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is "Divine Path of the Asura" that Tokugawa enters in chapter 118 actually a move or aura of sorts?
 

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
9,443
Reaction score
4,769
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is "Divine Path of the Asura" that Tokugawa enters in chapter 118 actually a move or aura of sorts?
Yes. We don't really know what it does though.

Btw Hardy, a good way to make inconspicuous off topic posts is to add something on topic to them. I'm sure you would have something to add to the discussion at hand.
 
Last edited:
Top