- Joined
- Aug 6, 2024
- Messages
- 1,825
- Reaction score
- 3,716
- Age
- 28
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Traumerei's use of shinshoo was limited by his lack of understanding. You could tell from the flashbacks how he, Eduan, and Gustang interacted, but even among the FHs, Eduan was regarded as a genius. I expect SIU to go crazy with his power and skills. If Blossom's flames can erase ideas, what can Eduan do? He's the third strongest in the group (4th if you count V).Sorry I missed this reply. I did not actually mean it that way. What I stressed was that we saw some shinsoo attributes from Eduan in Data Floor, and we know that current Eduan much more attributes, so some may be dormant innate things of his shinsoo, while other ones might be trained out, like Traumerei's 2D, then 3D disconnections. Other things can also be done without shinsoo, but in this thread I aimed to focus directly on what current Eduan's shinsoo has as attributes.
Damn, and some people believe Mago will pose a problem for him, lol. If he is stronger than Blossom, whose flames can erase concepts, what will reversal do to him? Eduan has been built up and hyped since the beginning of the story; betting against him here is not serious behavior from the fanbase. I genuinely want to tell those who are betting against him that we are not reading the same story of Tower of God.

))
.