Discussion Predict Eduan's Shinsoo Attributes Thread

Which one(s) below are Eduan's shinsoo attributes?

  • Electricity

  • Ice

  • Fire

  • Plant

  • Rock

  • Metal

  • Physical Enhancement

  • Disintegration

  • Explosion

  • Redan Physical Enhancement

  • Water

  • Poison

  • Aerial Phenomena (Typhoon, Blizzard, Hurricane, Ice Rain, Mist)

  • Invisibility

  • Target Seeker


Results are only viewable after voting.

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry I missed this reply. I did not actually mean it that way. What I stressed was that we saw some shinsoo attributes from Eduan in Data Floor, and we know that current Eduan much more attributes, so some may be dormant innate things of his shinsoo, while other ones might be trained out, like Traumerei's 2D, then 3D disconnections. Other things can also be done without shinsoo, but in this thread I aimed to focus directly on what current Eduan's shinsoo has as attributes.
Traumerei's use of shinshoo was limited by his lack of understanding. You could tell from the flashbacks how he, Eduan, and Gustang interacted, but even among the FHs, Eduan was regarded as a genius. I expect SIU to go crazy with his power and skills. If Blossom's flames can erase ideas, what can Eduan do? He's the third strongest in the group (4th if you count V).

Damn, and some people believe Mago will pose a problem for him, lol. If he is stronger than Blossom, whose flames can erase concepts, what will reversal do to him? Eduan has been built up and hyped since the beginning of the story; betting against him here is not serious behavior from the fanbase. I genuinely want to tell those who are betting against him that we are not reading the same story of Tower of God.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Traumerei's use of shinshoo was limited by his lack of understanding. You could tell from the flashbacks how he, Eduan, and Gustang interacted, but even among the FHs, Eduan was regarded as a genius. I expect SIU to go crazy with his power and skills. If Blossom's flames can erase ideas, what can Eduan do? He's the third strongest in the group (4th if you count V).

Damn, and some people believe Mago will pose a problem for him, lol. If he is stronger than Blossom, whose flames can erase concepts, what will reversal do to him? Eduan has been built up and hyped since the beginning of the story; betting against him here is not serious behavior from the fanbase. I genuinely want to tell those who are betting against him that we are not reading the same story of Tower of God.
I strongly believe the next chapter will be big, because many introduced chars are together in a single panel, Urek is near the flower, only Zahard Princess is outside but it is too hard to make things involving her there while hell's gates are opening inside.
The only probable POV change would be including even more badass other chars, like Zahard's etc.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
The only probable POV change would be including even more badass other chars, like Zahard's etc.
Zahard doesn't need to come here if Eduan is already there. That's overkill and unnecessary. Zahard's arrival will also diminish Eduan's aura, which we do not want or expect. I've said it several times, but I'll say it again. What happens to Mago (she becomes a weapon) will serve as a catalyst for Phanta to attack Zahard's castle, as Headon did not recognize Phanta when Urek asked him, leading me to believe that Phanta has not made himself known publicly to the tower. He is an Axis; when he dropped the gems, he could have easily hidden his presence from Headon, but after storming the castle, his name will be known and cemented as number one. I believe this is what SIU is preparing for. The side story began with Phanta and will conclude with him storming the king's castle, which is how SIU connects to the main story and blog posts canon. That's what I believe will happen.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Zahard doesn't need to come here if Eduan is already there. That's overkill and unnecessary. Zahard's arrival will also diminish Eduan's aura, which we do not want or expect. I've said it several times, but I'll say it again. What happens to Mago (she becomes a weapon) will serve as a catalyst for Phanta to attack Zahard's castle, as Headon did not recognize Phanta when Urek asked him, leading me to believe that Phanta has not made himself known publicly to the tower. He is an Axis; when he dropped the gems, he could have easily hidden his presence from Headon, but after storming the castle, his name will be known and cemented as number one. I believe this is what SIU is preparing for. The side story began with Phanta and will conclude with him storming the king's castle, which is how SIU connects to the main story and blog posts canon. That's what I believe will happen.
I also don't expect Zahard's coming, that's why it may be only a relevant POV change, like Zahard thinking in his castle about what is 2nd floor anomaly, or maybe he knows Eduan's travel there.
By the way, I am not sure about the general fanbase and Koreans themselves but at least here almost all people look done with the spinoff and keep discussing potential main ToG things even in spinoff chapter discussion threads :D
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I also don't expect Zahard's coming, that's why it may be only a relevant POV change, like Zahard thinking in his castle about what is 2nd floor anomaly, or maybe he knows Eduan's travel there.
By the way, I am not sure about the general fanbase and Koreans themselves but at least here almost all people look done with the spinoff and keep discussing potential main ToG things even in spinoff chapter discussion threads :D
It was always going to be like this. Showing Urek this strong thing early in the tower is a terrible narrative choice in my opinion, especially since the entire story and the mystique surrounding it are based on FHs, Zahard, their climb, and FUG. Do you feel me? I mean, I still think Urek, with his limited light powers and novice shinshoo control, is weaker than any FH, especially at floor 2 (until proven otherwise). That is why I believe SIU will actively avoid showing peak Urek here because the circumstances are against him. If it were outside the tower, I would have no problem with SIU's actions with Urek, but not inside the tower, and certainly not at the expense of a strong FH like Eduan, or any FH for that matter. It would ruin the story for me. I mean, he is still a long way from fighting Arie Hon on floor 100. What exactly is the point of showing Urek this powerful character so early on? I have no idea and will never understand. But we shall see. You can understand why fans are frustrated with this spin-off and want to return to the main story and season 4.

And you know, before the cult gets after me again for my opinion, I totally get that there is a narrative in the story for Urek to be this strong, especially now because we know he's a shiny one and the best shiny one, their hope, but that is when he's outside the tower. Inside the tower, the story should be different. I believe his fourth-place ranking is justified, and I'd like to know why he's below Zahard. As I've previously stated, I don't understand why he hasn't killed or confronted Zahard simply because, based on his personality, he is a man of the people, and climbing the tower, he must have realized the people under Zahard's rule are suffering, even if the optics look good for Zahard. The reason optics appear good is that no one can stand up to Zahard and defeat him, but Urek can, given his opponent is Phanta, and after climbing the tower, he should be easily stronger or strong enough to defeat the King. This is something that has always bothered me about Urek.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Traumerei's use of shinshoo was limited by his lack of understanding. You could tell from the flashbacks how he, Eduan, and Gustang interacted, but even among the FHs, Eduan was regarded as a genius. I expect SIU to go crazy with his power and skills. If Blossom's flames can erase ideas, what can Eduan do? He's the third strongest in the group (4th if you count V).

Damn, and some people believe Mago will pose a problem for him, lol. If he is stronger than Blossom, whose flames can erase concepts, what will reversal do to him? Eduan has been built up and hyped since the beginning of the story; betting against him here is not serious behavior from the fanbase. I genuinely want to tell those who are betting against him that we are not reading the same story of Tower of God.
Lack of understanding? What do you mean? The FHs are all geniuses. It was at the end of their climb. Traumerei's Disconnection is basic, simple, hax.

They all have different strengths. Traumerei didn't show that he is unskilled at using Shinsoo, Disconnection is simply very basic at its core.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ari, hon and eduan don't need to be capable of metaphisical reality warping nonsense to beat blossom. They simply need to be better fighters.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
The FHs are all geniuses.
They are obviously geniuses when compared to towerborns, but I'm comparing Traumerei's abilities to those of his friends. Gustang and Eduan's reactions indicate that they were unimpressed with Traumerei's basic disconnection.
Eduan would undoubtedly remark that 3D disconnection is a good attack and would be slightly impressed, but considering Eduan's level, he would not bat an eye at it if you asked me since I expect Eduan to be much, much stronger than Traumerei. I believe there is a hierarchy even across FHs when it comes to powerscaling and I already know you do not believe that to be the case. We've had similar conversations in the past.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
They are obviously geniuses when compared to towerborns, but I'm comparing Traumerei's abilities to those of his friends. Gustang and Eduan's reactions indicate that they were unimpressed with Traumerei's basic disconnection.
Eduan would undoubtedly remark that 3D disconnection is a good attack and would be slightly impressed, but considering Eduan's level, he would not bat an eye at it if you asked me since I expect Eduan to be much, much stronger than Traumerei. I believe there is a hierarchy even across FHs when it comes to powerscaling and I already know you do not believe that to be the case. We've had similar conversations in the past.
Disconnection being 3D doesn't change the fact that it's still basic. No way Eduan will end up being much stronger than him but we'll see. That would change everything about the FHs.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
@maverickframe_19 , Gustang was sort of impressed about it to be frank, while Eduan was poker face. If we are to overinterpret, that might mean the "superiority" of Eduan against Gustang and Traumerei.
It also makes sense that we start with the relatively weaker FHs fighting, then, we will follow gradually with stronger and stronger ones up to Zahard. Traumerei hurled his shinwonryu fully against Yama so I expect others can at least deal with Yama (albeit he slept on Yasratcha's bed) without using shinwonryu. :)))
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
No way Eduan will end up being much stronger than him but we'll see. That would change everything about the FHs.
Look, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't agree, especially after seeing how SIU is making Urek this strong. I think he'll make top-tier FHs relatively in the same ballpark, though narrative-wise, for Urek being a shiny one, he'll end up being the strongest, especially outside the tower, but inside the tower, I think SIU will make Urek and Zahard somewhat relative power wise, and the same will be true for Hon and Eduan. The gap between them after Urek must be 10% relative, decreasing from Urek-Zahard-Hon-Eduan. Something similar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It also makes sense that we start with the relatively weaker FHs fighting, then, we will follow gradually with stronger and stronger ones up to Zahard. Traumerei hurled his shinwonryu fully against Yama so I expect others can at least deal with Yama (albeit he slept on Yasratcha's bed) without using shinwonryu. :)))
I believe that was high-level trolling from Traumeri and SIU lol. There is no way a tower-born should be able to deal with shinwoinryuu from an FH. It does not, and should not, make sense.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I believe that was high-level trolling from Traumeri and SIU lol. There is no way a tower-born should be able to deal with shinwoinryuu from an FH. It does not, and should not, make sense.
Yama needs to get the highest beating in all cases. If no one, he will be dazed to hit himself to collapse xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
Look, I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't agree, especially after seeing how SIU is making Urek this strong. I think he'll make top-tier FHs relatively in the same ballpark, though narrative-wise, for Urek being a shiny one, he'll end up being the strongest, especially outside the tower, but inside the tower, I think SIU will make Urek and Zahard somewhat relative power wise, and the same will be true for Hon and Eduan. The gap between them after Urek must be 10% relative, decreasing from Urek-Zahard-Hon-Eduan. Something similar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I believe that was high-level trolling from Traumeri and SIU lol. There is no way a tower-born should be able to deal with shinwoinryuu from an FH. It does not, and should not, make sense.
Urek's ceiling and his current strength are two different things. Eduan is also out of the equation here.

It is very clear that Zahard and V are above the others so there is a decent gap between these two and the other GWs.

And Eduan isn't even the strongest among the others, Hon is. Hon, who got 10-0'd by Zahard before their climb.

In terms of pure offensive power too, it's been made clear that Blossom's flames are above anything the GWs have but it's also something beyond her control. Eduan being stronger means he has the means to beat her, same for Zahard, V, Hon and Yurin, but it's not something which can be dealt with easily, same for Traumerei's Disconnection which is definitely one of the most broken ability we have seen so far. Assuming V shares Baam's ability to counter Shinsoo, he has a efficient way to deal with it for example. Same for Hon's Arie Swordsmanship, which can reach his target by a simple swing of his sword. But It still ignores durability, there is nothing so far which tells us that the others can deal with it more easily. You get hit, you bleed, if it's at a vital point you might die on the spot.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I would argue the story puts hon, eduan and yurin in the same ballpark. With hon having somewhat of an edge but not something crazy. I also think that there's a good chance that blossom might have had higher standing among the family heads than her ranking in blogpost would suggest. Her powers seem just crazy. Finally, I wouldn't be too quick to just assume V was zahard's equal in combat. So far we know fug taught bam v's techniques however but I am not entirely sure of how these add up to V being a match for zahard.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I would argue the story puts hon, eduan and yurin in the same ballpark. With hon having somewhat of an edge but not something crazy. I also think that there's a good chance that blossom might have had higher standing among the family heads than her ranking in blogpost would suggest. Her powers seem just crazy. Finally, I wouldn't be too quick to just assume V was zahard's equal in combat. So far we know fug taught bam v's techniques however but I am not entirely sure of how these add up to V being a match for zahard.
Honestly, I only consider V and Zahard in similar scales because when in the flashback just before V was shown to exit "Rice pot", Eduan or another GW was told that they should not do things on their own without informing Zahard OR V, and since V was not their leader, that should have hinted at their power levels.

Ch630

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I would argue the story puts hon, eduan and yurin in the same ballpark. With hon having somewhat of an edge but not something crazy. I also think that there's a good chance that blossom might have had higher standing among the family heads than her ranking in blogpost would suggest. Her powers seem just crazy. Finally, I wouldn't be too quick to just assume V was zahard's equal in combat. So far we know fug taught bam v's techniques however but I am not entirely sure of how these add up to V being a match for zahard.
Hon, Eduan and Yurin are in the same ballpark of course, but Hon is stronger. The Arie Family stands out compared to the other 10F as well. Blossom is obviously very strong but what we learned about her flames isn't enough to make me believe she is stronger than any of these three, ranking isn't very relevant for power level discussion.

I don't think V is stronger than Zahard, but it's pretty clear that they are the top 2. Zahard and V>Hon> Eduan and Yurin> the others. They admitted that these two were carrying them earlier during their climb + V is Zahard's foil.

Blossom is the 5th strongest FH at best to me and that's what I thought before the reveal about her flames. I think Han will turn out to be stronger :mono .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And regarding the Arie-Khun-Ha. I have been thinking for a while that perhaps SIU had RPS(Rock-Paper-Scissors) in mind regarding their abilities.

Khuns are Spear Bearers, long range specialists, Has are specialists in CQC and have tougher bodies than the other 10F in general.

Maschenny told Ran that he could overcome anything but Zahard Princesses and Aries with his raw talent. Her advice to him was to rely on his physical gifts and keep attacking them. That means that as a Khun, he is a bit disadvantaged because he can't stay at long range since Arie Swordmanship is crazy. Has however are at their best at CQC. A

The spin-off, with Asensio saying that Maschenny specializes at confusing people with close and ranged attacks made me think of her fights against Arie(especially Hagi, if she still exists). If Hagi still exists, they are in the same ballpark and in a hypothetical battle between them, Maschenny would be inconvenienced.

Basically, Has have a better MU against Arie in general because the way to handle them fits their style, but they are disadvantaged against Khun who can stay at a safe distance and use their best moves. Khuns have a bad MU against Aries because they can't fight at long range as easily.
 
Last edited:

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,825
Reaction score
3,716
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I expect SIU to go crazy with his power and skills. If Blossom's flames can erase ideas, what can Eduan do? He's the third strongest in the group (4th if you count V).

Damn, and some people believe Mago will pose a problem for him, lol. If he is stronger than Blossom, whose flames can erase concepts, what will reversal do to him? Eduan has been built up and hyped since the beginning of the story; betting against him here is not serious behavior from the fanbase. I genuinely want to tell those who are betting against him that we are not reading the same story of Tower of God.
LOL I normally don't visit what I said in the past in threads for chapters and seperate conversations but I called it here @arrowofsky @MonsterBaam @Ignorant @Demonspeed
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Anyone had a morning star in their shinsoo attribute bingo card (not that eduan using the weapon necessarily means it is one).
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
3,653
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Anyone had a morning star in their shinsoo attribute bingo card (not that eduan using the weapon necessarily means it is one).
Well, not me. I have no idea where GW came, but shinies seem to be more of spacefaring ones, so I would expect them with stars. Ha Yura has stars all around her all times but maybe it is not related.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, not me. I have no idea where GW came, but shinies seem to be more of spacefaring ones, so I would expect them with stars. Ha Yura has stars all around her all times but maybe it is not related.
I don't think we can know if the family heads were or weren't from a space faring civilization. With the framing we have I would argue the most likely scenario is that they all come from some planet in the outside that could be some far removed from anything concerning the shining ones they don't even know about them. That said, odds are humanity is connected through earth stuff in some manner, even if distant, considering the family heads brought earth pop culture to the tower in some capacity or another. Gustang's books reference earth myths for example.
 
Top