- Joined
- Dec 27, 2006
- Messages
- 903
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
he is powerful and super lazy and bad combo but if he trys to do stuff i bet he is almost unstoppable
Lets try to get back on topic. This thread is for discussion of the NEXT enemy, and there are other areas to discuss Moria, Ryuuma, and the other opponents of this current arc
Thats what I said last arc.nest arc for sure
Thats exactly what I want to see. I thing smoker is one hell of a Marine. He also said he needs Teammates that would match the Mugiwaras. So maybe we can see some of them after this arc ^^ *dreaming*Wouldn't it be awsome if after they got out of Thriller Bark .. The marines were waiting to try and arrest them .. maybe smoker and tashigi. who knows ... only Oda and he ain't talking.