Feedback Problems with the site since the server change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
can someone post up a screen shot of what it looks like?
 

hyper_megaman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
89
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore




[br]Posted on: September 15, 2006, 07:13:54 AM_________________________________________________one thing though

could it be a font issue?

is there anyone with east asian font installed and doesn't have this problem?
and vice versa?
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
If you have a roller/button in the middle of your mouse, try holding down Ctrl and that and see if it changes your font size.

For whatever reason I actually had this problem infrequently about two months ago but it stopped when I changed computers. Weird.

NJT, I don't think it's the server, but I don't know.
 

hyper_megaman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
581
Reaction score
89
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
GK like i mentioned it's already set to medium

east asian font/support theory anyone?
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I have East Asian Font support installed. I still have the problem.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
As do I, and I don't :s
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I have noticed something that may effect the text size issue. At home when I use Firefox I do not have the text size issues, however when I am at work, and forced to use Internet Explorer the text is huge and I have to size it down every time I go here.

Dont know if that helps...just something that I observed. =/[br]Posted on: September 22, 2006, 02:40:10 PM_________________________________________________The text size is all fixed now when I at work and using Internet Explorer! Thanks to whoever fixed it!

^_________^
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Tamerlane said:
I have noticed something that may effect the text size issue. At home when I use Firefox I do not have the text size issues, however when I am at work, and forced to use Internet Explorer the text is huge and I have to size it down every time I go here.

Dont know if that helps...just something that I observed. =/[br]Posted on: September 22, 2006, 02:40:10 PM_________________________________________________The text size is all fixed now when I at work and using Internet Explorer! Thanks to whoever fixed it!

^_________^
The host that is hosting us has went through and checked all files and found out that the CSS was messed up and so he worked many hours and managed to get it fixed.

I as I'm sure all those that had problems are very great full!

Thanks very much for your hard work!!!
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
You guys did an awesome job here :glomp And still doing :thumbs Extremely impressive!!!

Until somebody mentioned- i didnt notice-- at the moment the latest posts are shown first and first last in that order. ie post display mode has been set to descending - time wise.

I wish i could help out.

EDIT;
it seems to have righted itself somehow.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top