Yeah, I did. That's why Frosty, Letal and I got 5 points each instead of 6.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you mean in the WC overall or the Group League specifically?Hey Kaoz, I propose more prediction. How about a pair in WC prediction? If a pair ever appear in WC, it's 1 point. If not, it's minus 1 point.
Don't agree with this though since you could've theoretically gotten it 100% right by just predicting one country. And if you look at the ranking, Philia and Hardy rose significantly from getting everything right already.Also, I propose an extra point for those whom country prediction 100% appear in the WC without single wrong prediction. That's an actual feat.
I clearly stated the rules for that round at the beginning, if you thought otherwise that's completely on you.Then they're good. It doesn't have to be a big major bonus or anything. 1 point is good as well. I was extremely conservative thinking there is a big penalty but it turns out that it is only so little penalty. I would guess a lot more otherwise.
Sure. I guess it would be like, you can predict a pair at any time as long as it hasn't appeared and once it has, you can't anymore. Otherwise we'd have to guess the entire WC right now which I think a lot of people wouldn't be up for.For the match, I was talking about WC overall in the manga series. But you can't guess the one that appear already, like Irie/Atobe that sort of thing.
And I feel otherwise. Line-ups and match results are either right or wrong and they're sure to be confirmed eventually. All those other things may never be confirmed, and anything short of absolute facts leaves too much room for arguments. That's even true for your first example, since last I checked you yourself believe Oni > Duke for instance even though Oni is No. 5 and Duke is No. 3.I feel like those kind of predictions should be worth tons of points.
Yeah. Line-ups are locked once the respective qualifier starts, so no changing the Greece line-up after the first match vs Greece has started.Question : we don't really know who will be the first opponent of Japan among Greece, Australia and Switzerland but if a match begins and we know the line-up of Japan against one of these teams, do we have the right to modify the other line-ups before the beginning of the second round ?
No, there must be at least 3 MSers per match, but there's no upper limit.Well, only 3 Msers per match are allowed, so..

If you get the position the player is in right, you get an extra point. There are no penalties for wrong predictions.This time is there a point for getting prediction wrong and do the team need to be in position guess?
The former. You get the extra point if you e.g. predict that Byoudouin will play S1 against Switzerland and he actually is S1 in the Switzerland match, but you won't get it if he's in S1 against Greece instead.Exact position against exact team or you get the point for the position even if it's against other team?
No, I don't think so. On the other hand you lose nothing by including them if you think they are.@Kaoz do you think reserves are still a thing? I'm trying to make my line-ups but my notes are worse than Mifune's lol.
Do you still get a point (not the extra point) for prediction the pair and people who plays in singles though?The former. You get the extra point if you e.g. predict that Byoudouin will play S1 against Switzerland and he actually is S1 in the Switzerland match, but you won't get it if he's in S1 against Greece instead.