Shounen Psyren by Iwashiro Toshiaki

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
5,523
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Nice find! :)

I seem to be able to identify a surprisingly large number of them, about 2/3 of them. I guess I need a life. :XD

People on 2ch Survival Race counted that all except two girls are from work that is animated. GREAT WORK PSYREN!!)
:blink

Aren't they all from manga/anime??! I don't see any photo's of real people. Well... except for Ayanami Rei. She's real for sure.
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Psyren isn't animated (yet) so I guess that's what Priesty means.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

So I was just watching Bleach and after watching the current ending a few times I noticed something. This is a screenshot from the ending animation:



Now who's silhouette does this remind you of?
 

hai_Priesty

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
786
Reaction score
1,943
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

So I was just watching Bleach and after watching the current ending a few times I noticed something. This is a screenshot from the ending animation:



Now who's silhouette does this remind you of?

......Ahhh! Neme-Dan!!!
(I remember how the 2ch Psyren spoiler thread people make a commotion when the first enemy character of importance - Dholoki - was introduced - with a Bleach Lainora (typo)-like outfit.... XD)
 

Blackthornhiei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
El Salvador
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Apparently there are negotiations going on to license Psyren in Spain... Link! In spanish, though...

I certainly hope it's true.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Apparently there are negotiations going on to license Psyren in Spain... Link! In spanish, though...

I certainly hope it's true.
gahhhh... I was hoping for an English version...

I don't want to buy it in Spanish, but if it never gets licensed in English, I'll buy them.

Estoy muy acostumbrado al Ingles, y cuando leo algo en Español, me siento raro... hehehe.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

......Ahhh! Neme-Dan!!!
(I remember how the 2ch Psyren spoiler thread people make a commotion when the first enemy character of importance - Dholoki - was introduced - with a Bleach Lainora (typo)-like outfit.... XD)
Actually I thought it resembled Miroku. I can't believe I didn't think of Nemesis Q :darn!
 

Blackthornhiei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
El Salvador
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

gahhhh... I was hoping for an English version...

I don't want to buy it in Spanish, but if it never gets licensed in English, I'll buy them.

Estoy muy acostumbrado al Ingles, y cuando leo algo en Español, me siento raro... hehehe.
I can read them either way. I wouldn't like to read Ageha say "holy cheese on rye with kraut" anyways.

But if either Ivrea or Larp decide to pick up Psyren in Argentina I will bug you to help me get them XD.
 

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I can read them either way. I wouldn't like to read Ageha say "holy cheese on rye with kraut" anyways.

But if either Ivrea or Larp decide to pick up Psyren in Argentina I will bug you to help me get them XD.
I live in the US.
 

Blackthornhiei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
119
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
El Salvador
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

Oops. My bad, then.

In any case, I think it's good that some international publishers are starting to take note of it.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

It'd be great if any foreign publishers would publish Psyren, but that doesn't stop it from a possible cancellation (if it's actually in danger of that though). Muhyo to Rouji was published in English by Viz but it still got canceled/ended .
 

hai_Priesty

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
786
Reaction score
1,943
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

And Buso Renkin (typo) and Mx0, are all mid-level translated published works..... ^_^;
 

5sealing

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren 91 Discussion / 92 Prediction

I love Psyren! Does anyone get the feeling the powers are similar to Hunter x Hunter, another manga that I like as well.
 

halfcrzy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
431
Reaction score
146
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I just noticed this, but Amamiya chapter one (pg15) totally talks about psyren to her class, and she isn't dust. Have we been lied to about how much they can say?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

I just noticed this, but Amamiya chapter one (pg15) totally talks about psyren to her class, and she isn't dust. Have we been lied to about how much they can say?
That certainly is interesting, but all she said was "Psyren" and not what Psyren is.
 

halfcrzy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
431
Reaction score
146
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

True, but she did mention its coming and it will be the end.. which is a bit more then just a mere word. Just found it strange compared to Oboro who on tv said So it all started in... BAM heart attack. Ageha has said even less then that before too and had an attack.
 

Waveblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
673
Reaction score
1,092
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

On the other hand Amemiya's moment was a little comment that just freaked the girls out and made them leave her alone. Oboro however was going to talk on live TV.

The amount of people it would have reached counts for something.
 

halfcrzy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
431
Reaction score
146
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

but... ageha who had it the worst on the restriction spoke to a single old lady. im not sure if that theory can still be applied then
 

Krono

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
855
Reaction score
692
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

but... ageha who had it the worst on the restriction spoke to a single old lady. im not sure if that theory can still be applied then
Personally I'd guess intent counts. Ageha and Oboro were trying to reveal something. Amamiya's comment was more half-crazed babble than anything else.
 

Kazu-Sama

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
720
Reaction score
130
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread

And that single old lady has vast powers that means she can affect things.
Two un-psyed girls who probably don't believe it can do nothing. Ergo Ageha is threatened, Amemiya isn't..
 
Top