Re: Psyren Mega Convo Thread
I don't see what the problem is with the mangaka being female. What difference does it make? Its still a good manga.
No, no problem at all.
I just vowed that I won't read shounen mangas made my females ever again unless their main character started with a girl. Check out Inuyasha.. The author was female. I loved it cause I know that the author was using the female character through her own personality in some measure. Using her as if she was her through the driven manga.
But now we'll be seeing Ageha as the 'perfect male' to ever handle a romantic relationship. No wonder the romance stuff are sooo bold to a purpose. It's sort of like Ageha has his own harem...
Ranma 1/2 (made by a female) was great. But it just lacked all that real man behavior stuff. Does a guy really end up being ok being turned to a girl everyday? Lacked some realism on how a guy would actually feel.
I'm addicted to Psyren, so I can't leave it..even if I wanted...
It's just too sweet to a purpose. I just hope it doesn't lose sequence when it heads towards romance. (which it hasn't at all) Actually, Ageha is getting allot of character references from other shounen series to help bring the feeling that every shounen male character needs. Maybe it is to calm the fears of those who thinks the same as me.
Oboro isn't a supermodel he's an actor.
Anyway I was told that Iwashiro gave an interview last year and I do remember someone here posted it up.
Anyone remember where it is?
He's still known for his looks. His acting couldn't have been the reason he's so well liked by his fans. Look at Ageha's sister. She'll probably file for a divorce when she lays eyes on Oboro at another time.
And nope. There was an Interview? Oh, I remember...I'll look it up...
Edit:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50463
The interview is kinda short & brief.