(question)Can it be done with photoshop?(not art) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

(question)Can it be done with photoshop?(not art)

Serpent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Ok so here's the deal, I have a photo of something and somewhere in the background is a car i need a program to allow me to enlarge and make the license number of that car understandable , i saw this thing being done in some movies ^^ and i was hoping someone could tell what program to use.

sorry if a didn't post it wright , but this is where the people that work with photoshop come more often :P and i was wondering if it can be done with photoshop
thank you in advance

The thread has been moved where it belongs :P ~ GF

Last edited by a moderator:

kunai-knight

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
err depends on how far in the background the car is...then ummm...technically its possible in photoshop yeah....:|

abu_89

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
depends on the resolution of the photo, distance of the car, and lighting in the picture. It's possible, though Photoshop wasn't designed with this in mind.

Shep

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
best bet is to show us the picture and then we can tell you if it's possible with phooshop or not ;)

lavista

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Maybe sharpen tools? But you better have a back up file / make a copy layer , since it's very easy to screw up.
I know that people use matlab image processing toolbox to use it. But in photoshop, I am not too sure how to do it.

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
it needs an interpolation method (demosaic). it depends on the quality really. if the license plate is too small, it's just impossible