Radioactive Zone

Which avatar?

  • Picture 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2
  • Poll closed .

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You guys...I trusted you people...sobs
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
you know fine well I'm a serious person :arf I don't waste my time meddling around :arf
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What is happening to this tread ? :arf
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I want a cool Devil AV :derp in case anyone reads this
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Don't worry, I'll do for both of you :)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
All right I made the set for Darky :D





(resized sig has been PMd to Darky)
@BattousaiYngwie Can you provide me any devil pics I can work on?
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Too LQ and plain though ;-;
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thought I should pay you a visit =) How are you doing?
I'm doing fine, just a bit bored these days, nii-chan :D.

How about you? ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why bored? There's enough Otaku stuff to keep you occupied :kappa

I was sick during the last few days, but I'm almost back to normal now, thankfully. Otherwise I can't really complain, just busy with work and studying.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why bored? There's enough Otaku stuff to keep you occupied :kappa

I was sick during the last few days, but I'm almost back to normal now, thankfully. Otherwise I can't really complain, just busy with work and studying.
Dunno, I don't have the fire to keep myself going anymore :XD that and been busy with studies too recently so don't really have the time for otaku stuff rn :3

When I do get the time again, any amazing anime/manga you can recommend? :zomg

Glad to know you're better now ^_^ and yeah work/studies suck sometimes :/
 
Top