You guys...I trusted you people...sobs
Come on we are jokingYou guys...I trusted you people...sobs







I don't waste my time meddling around 

What does i get in exchange of saving you and this thread ?

An avatar and sigWhat does i get in exchange of saving you and this thread ?![]()

Oh thenAn avatar and sig![]()

OPERATION REVIVE THREAD STARTS
in case anyone reads this
Nope it's for meI want a cool Devil AVin case anyone reads this


Thanks broDon't worry, I'll do for both of you![]()


I'm doing fine, just a bit bored these days, nii-chanThought I should pay you a visit =) How are you doing?
.
Dunno, I don't have the fire to keep myself going anymoreWhy bored? There's enough Otaku stuff to keep you occupied
I was sick during the last few days, but I'm almost back to normal now, thankfully. Otherwise I can't really complain, just busy with work and studying.
that and been busy with studies too recently so don't really have the time for otaku stuff rn :3
Too LQ and plain though ;-;
