It's a badge I suppose.
Next goal: Getting to Rank 1 MH Artist!
Next goal: Getting to Rank 1 MH Artist!


Gl then :PIt's a badge I suppose.
Next goal: Getting to Rank 1 MH Artist!![]()
With words :PHow do I ask a question?


What about in numbers?With words :P

It'll be easierWhat about in numbers?![]()

Your post :What about in numbers?![]()
No more questions nowHow do I ask a question?

Sure. 64965826464?It'll be easier![]()
Then let me revise my question. Can I ask you some multiple questions?Your post :
No more questions now![]()

No you cannot. No going back on the dealSure. 64965826464?
Then let me revise my question. Can I ask you some multiple questions?![]()


I knew itNo you cannot. No going back on the deal
Well...technically you can but I won't answer them![]()

Fine. I'll ask @WithYouInSpirit to ask you.No you cannot. No going back on the deal
Well...technically you can but I won't answer them![]()


WHAT@lakhan220 will ask you hpw it feels to be foreveralone.Jokes.



Then I dare you to tag that sweethearr of yours.WHAT
I don't care i have a sweetheart with me![]()

Help me revive this thread guys![]()
if the thread doesnt get replies for a day doesnt mean its dead 
For my thread it doesif the thread doesnt get replies for a day doesnt mean its dead
![]()

She isn't on MHThen I dare you to tag that sweethearr of yours.![]()

