- Joined
- Feb 13, 2016
- Messages
- 79
- Reaction score
- 107
- Country
-
I've looked through all the pages but didn't find such a thread or a similar one, so of course ( as huge Raijin fan ) I just have to start one!
The Raijinshuu is without doubt my favorite team in the entire series and I love all three of them, with Freed being my ultimate favorite character.
In my opinion they belong to the most interesting and complex characters in the FT guild, not just because of their characters but also because their magics are devilishly unique. Mashima could do so much more with these characters - they are super badass and strong, have a great team work, work super great as solo fighters too and then on the other hand they are just ultimate dorks with so much heart even though it sometimes didn't/doesn't seem this way.
I still hope to get something to learn about their pasts, too, since we know NOTHING. How did they find Fairy Tail? Why did they become so close to Laxus? Why did Makarov tell Freed of all people to watch over Laxus? How did the four of them become such close friends? What did they look like as cute little kids? What were their pasts like?
I bet they didn't have an easy one either, especially because of their eye magics which could get out of hand and be really dangerous if something goes wrong - Ever can turn people to stone with just a glance, Bixlow can control souls and Freed has torture magic plus even a spell that causes direct death.
I'm always disappointed when Mashima gets rid of them and literally squeal over every single panel they get and I really hope that they will become active once more in this ARC, especially since it seems that their injuries are not as bad as in the Tartarus ARC and I mean Erza was hella injured as well and was allowed to go fight nonetheless.
So um... this thread is one dedicated to them and discussions around these three? I just had to create one
The Raijinshuu is without doubt my favorite team in the entire series and I love all three of them, with Freed being my ultimate favorite character.
In my opinion they belong to the most interesting and complex characters in the FT guild, not just because of their characters but also because their magics are devilishly unique. Mashima could do so much more with these characters - they are super badass and strong, have a great team work, work super great as solo fighters too and then on the other hand they are just ultimate dorks with so much heart even though it sometimes didn't/doesn't seem this way.
I still hope to get something to learn about their pasts, too, since we know NOTHING. How did they find Fairy Tail? Why did they become so close to Laxus? Why did Makarov tell Freed of all people to watch over Laxus? How did the four of them become such close friends? What did they look like as cute little kids? What were their pasts like?
I bet they didn't have an easy one either, especially because of their eye magics which could get out of hand and be really dangerous if something goes wrong - Ever can turn people to stone with just a glance, Bixlow can control souls and Freed has torture magic plus even a spell that causes direct death.
I'm always disappointed when Mashima gets rid of them and literally squeal over every single panel they get and I really hope that they will become active once more in this ARC, especially since it seems that their injuries are not as bad as in the Tartarus ARC and I mean Erza was hella injured as well and was allowed to go fight nonetheless.
So um... this thread is one dedicated to them and discussions around these three? I just had to create one

I said it the moment that I saw that form.