Discussion Raijinshuu Thread

Selly

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2016
Messages
79
Reaction score
107
Country
Germany
I can definitely agree to something like that pic. It completely fits the explanation of Freed's runes not being useful in combat, it needs prep time.

I was thinking the Raijinshuu might have went after Laxus. Or even North with Ichiya to help (BP is up there, and they would also care for BP members too).

Before Laxus v Wahl, my opinion was that the Raijinshuu would defeat Wahl, because Freed seemed to know about alchemy being used by machines, and Freed referenced how the Raijinshuu are Laxus' bodyguards. So my theory was kinda shot down when Laxus went South.
I think we can all agree that the Raijinshuu went to the South to help Laxus and I think Porlyusica and Asuka went with the Raijinshuu. Porlyusica went to the South with the Raijinshuu because she was worried about Wendy and to help the injured and Asuka would have followed them since young children have a habit of following others by the time they noticed Asuka was following them they would already left the city and even if they took her back to the guild she would have keep following them so they would have no choice but to take her with them.
I would be fine with both of these options. On the one hand I would love to see the Raijinshuu coming for Laxus' support, and let's be honest it would be ridiculous if Laxus would just heal by himself out there or even worse, get involved in another fight and win it. The fight against Hades was already a little meh to me so it would be nice to have them supporting him.

On the other hand I really like the bonds they have formed with Blue Pegasus. It would be great to see them join this side, although I believe that the Laxus option is more likely.

Either way, I just really really want to see them again or at least know where they are.
 
Top