I have no problems with your analogy. That may very well be the case but TOG is a series where talent and hierarchy plays a big role in how strong they are. There is a reason why Adori is the strongest princess and Arie family is the strongest. It's the genes. The 10 GFs children are always at an advantage in the tower against someone like Shibisu or Hatz or regular folks.
I would say when you compare the same tier fighters. The strongest family would 8/10 comes out on top. There would always be a case for special talents where someone from Khun or Ha family trump Arie family but it won't be because they are more powerful than them but mostly because they outsmarted them in a fight.
I believe Hatz has a very interesting character development. Even White went to trouble to teach him a thing or two while helplessly stalling Kallavan. He is also sincere warrior. Maybe he will be a cool, formidable character WITHOUT a great family ancestry.
By the way, I have a hunch that one or two families at least does not really have these "regents" per se, both in power level and administrative authority field.
> I suspect Arie. Other than princess(es), I am not expecting anyone stronger than White from them. Even so, they would go rogue, or not simultaneously both powerful and have an authority (managing the family in lieu of FH thing.). Just a hunch. I also wonder if Arie are full of fishers?
> If the strongest towerborn lighthouser is PB Proust, Tu Perie Tperie may not have too much of a (lighthouse) strong people. Yeah, this is not the only point, there may be other positions like Dumas for a wave controlling Gustang, but majority seems to be similar to their FH. Furthermore, TPT might be more on surveillance and stuff while FUG looks like being able to elude them, this is a weakness if Arlene Grace not actively making this a reality. Nevertheless, having a hunch on someone never appeared anywhere is wild, so, well, just a hunch

> Hendo Lok family, especially because of short lifetime, I doubt there will be much of a people trained enough to be called a regent. There may be an outstanding talent and growth rate requirement to catch up with others, while still dying few years later. I only put a one plot twist here: Maybe Hendo Lok requires YHS for making a family member of his, too, live a longer life other than himself. If this is not the case, Regent or even CC tier Hendo Lok members are nonsense.
