Question Ranking

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I didn't see Traumerei activate his Shinwonryu when he used the branch head's beasts during the battle with Gustang at the Lo Po Bia family mothership. Those beasts automatically revived if Traumerei wants.
No, he used SBHS check 575. He says as long as it's in his territory, they will revive and be stronger than before. We also see a panel of all creatures when Rei says should I bring out arrogant one?
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
No, he used SBHS check 575. He says as long as it's in his territory, they will revive and be stronger than before. We also see a panel of all creatures when Rei says should I bring out arrogant one?
What I mean is that his Shiwonryu doesn't need to be activated to use that ability, it's a passive ability.

And the activated state is the state we see when it is in the Nest.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What I mean is that his Shiwonryu doesn't need to be activated to use that ability, it's a passive ability.

And the activated state is the state we see when it is in the Nest.
Hmm could be. What I do think is the animals are connected to the All Creatures via souls. Like in 539, Rei just revealed his SBHS didn't unleashed it. He only did in 543. As long as they are near Rei, they won't die.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Hmm could be. What I do think is the animals are connected to the All Creatures via souls. Like in 539, Rei just revealed his SBHS didn't unleashed it. He only did in 543. As long as they are near Rei, they won't die.
I'm not sure it necessarily needs to be near Traumerei or connected to him. Traumerei also imprisoned all the dead souls of the country Blossom destroyed. As long as he wants, he can put any soul into his Shinwonryu.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not sure it necessarily needs to be near Traumerei or connected to him. Traumerei also imprisoned all the dead souls of the country Blossom destroyed. As long as he wants, he can put any soul into his Shinwonryu.
Idk from the wording, it suggests they need to be under the radar of his all creatures anything outside it, they will be killed. Like the divine sea animals, he gave it to BLs. Once they die, they prolly die for good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


NEW ART Dropped.
Add Baek to the equation, the battle will be legendary. The leaders of 3 faction who aren't irregulars.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Idk from the wording, it suggests they need to be under the radar of his all creatures anything outside it, they will be killed. Like the divine sea animals, he gave it to BLs. Once they die, they prolly die for good.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Add Baek to the equation, the battle will be legendary. The leaders of 3 faction who aren't irregulars.
Brother, it's interesting that Baek has been withheld from us by SIU till now. He may end up being the strongest of the three.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Brother, it's interesting that Baek has been withheld from us by SIU till now. He may end up being the strongest of the three.
Idk there's also the master. I do think he could be an irregular tho. The chances are high. I only knew about Baek in 641 lmfao.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
We have only seen one, maybe two Hendo Lok but there are still a lot in the Tower.
You forget that Hendo family children have very short life. There can not be too many of them simultaneously.

For you it's a lottery. For me it depends on their parents. I don't rate Gustang as highly as Hon, Eduan, and Yurin. There is no reason for me to believe that Dumas is a child of luck.
I don't think we should really compare Dumas, a scripture, with some children. For a given time or location Dumas may prevail but I am unable to consider him as a proper living being. Like training, improving, I doubt he has any of it. All he has is the sternness of Gustang, (and still he was so much indecisive while dealing with Koon A.A. and Baam). Dumas should not be in the same league of actual, born children imo, and neither tiara or michel or whatever.


NEW ART Dropped.
I doubt Boss is as tall as Luslec. Yet SIU also don't care much about size. Gustang and HwaRyun, and Vaam and Luslec had so dramatic differences, but when you consider other people they also encountered, the height size difference should not have been that much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk there's also the master. I do think he could be an irregular tho. The chances are high. I only knew about Baek in 641 lmfao.
I need more irregulars. I am getting tired of FH discussing and enryu and phanta where they may not even enter tower again.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Idk there's also the master. I do think he could be an irregular tho. The chances are high. I only knew about Baek in 641 lmfao.
Master, as in who? The three lords?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You forget that Hendo family children have very short life. There can not be too many of them simultaneously.



I don't think we should really compare Dumas, a scripture, with some children. For a given time or location Dumas may prevail but I am unable to consider him as a proper living being. Like training, improving, I doubt he has any of it. All he has is the sternness of Gustang, (and still he was so much indecisive while dealing with Koon A.A. and Baam). Dumas should not be in the same league of actual, born children imo, and neither tiara or michel or whatever.



I doubt Boss is as tall as Luslec. Yet SIU also don't care much about size. Gustang and HwaRyun, and Vaam and Luslec had so dramatic differences, but when you consider other people they also encountered, the height size difference should not have been that much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I need more irregulars. I am getting tired of FH discussing and enryu and phanta where they may not even enter tower again.
It might be 1-2 inches smaller, but it wouldn't make a difference. Luslec washes the Boss any day of the week. The real foe for Luslec is Adori and Baek Ryun. But Baek to me seems more like a pacifist.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,681
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
You forget that Hendo family children have very short life. There can not be too many of them simultaneously.
They still live for at least a century.

I don't think we should really compare Dumas, a scripture, with some children. For a given time or location Dumas may prevail but I am unable to consider him as a proper living being. Like training, improving, I doubt he has any of it. All he has is the sternness of Gustang, (and still he was so much indecisive while dealing with Koon A.A. and Baam). Dumas should not be in the same league of actual, born children imo, and neither tiara or michel or whatever.
We don't know the process behind scriptures but they count as living beings as well. How do you explain Tiara being a potential Zahard Princess candidate? Princesses are supposed to compete to become Zahard's wife and bear his children. They aren't that different from normal descendants since they all have one of Gustang's special abilities.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
I don't think we should really compare Dumas, a scripture, with some children.
It would only be true if Dumas was younger than Enne or if Enne was Gustang's only biological child.

I was talking about the workshop master. His name hasn't been revealed yet in the webtoon.
You mean Macseth.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It would only be true if Dumas was younger than Enne or if Enne was Gustang's only biological child.
You mean Macseth.
I do think Dumas should be older than Anne. He did say he had killed many of the ancients in the past and that should be after the floor was sealed.

Yes, I meant him
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,542
Reaction score
3,723
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
They still live for at least a century.



We don't know the process behind scriptures but they count as living beings as well. How do you explain Tiara being a potential Zahard Princess candidate? Princesses are supposed to compete to become Zahard's wife and bear his children. They aren't that different from normal descendants since they all have one of Gustang's special abilities.
Century in ToG verse =)

Tiara as a princess candidate felt always awkward for me, tbh. But whenever I think about scriptures, was it Richemont? He submitted the book and disappeared into nothingness. Notwithstanding with this, still biological children should be much much better and have more potential than them, hence, they are too different to compare acc. to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Master, as in who? The three lords?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



It might be 1-2 inches smaller, but it wouldn't make a difference. Luslec washes the Boss any day of the week. The real foe for Luslec is Adori and Baek Ryun. But Baek to me seems more like a pacifist.
While Gustang condescending Urek's reason of interference as "maybe Baek or Yuri told", I felt more like Wing Tree as a flat organization, and not too much power difference except Urek. Cool character introductions are fine, but I have no idea how to hype him now xD
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,721
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
Who are 3 lords again? I was talking about the workshop master. His name hasn't been revealed yet in the webtoon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who are 3 lords again? I was talking about the workshop master. His name hasn't been revealed yet in the webtoon.
McSeth for sure is an irregular, and he might be the only one, except Bam, Rachel, Urek, Enryu, and 13GWs. If he ain't, then he must be an NPC to help the Irregulars in their quest to change the tower iykwim.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Century in ToG verse =)

Tiara as a princess candidate felt always awkward for me, tbh. But whenever I think about scriptures, was it Richemont? He submitted the book and disappeared into nothingness. Notwithstanding with this, still biological children should be much much better and have more potential than them, hence, they are too different to compare acc. to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



While Gustang condescending Urek's reason of interference as "maybe Baek or Yuri told", I felt more like Wing Tree as a flat organization, and not too much power difference except Urek. Cool character introductions are fine, but I have no idea how to hype him now xD
Genius wave controller. I think he might be Luslec's level, if not a tiny bit more powerful. But for now, let's equate them in the same ballpark.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Baek Ryun is Hwa Ryun’s sister lol. She leads the other red witch faction
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baek’s sight is weaker than Hwa’s but she’s the reason Hatz received Donghae and for all the times clown ass urnuts shows up at the right time!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,681
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
Century in ToG verse =)
I know it's not much but Baam and co haven't been climbing for centuries.

Tiara as a princess candidate felt always awkward for me t
bh. But whenever I think about scriptures, was it Richemont? He submitted the book and disappeared into nothingness. Notwithstanding with this, still biological children should be much much better and have more potential than them, hence, they are too different to compare acc. to me.

It's been stated that she was though. What it means is that, while they can disappear and stuff, they have clearly biological functions. We saw Dumas and other characters bleed too.
 

Big-Bird

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
7,397
Age
23
Country
French Guiana
I still don't see why the Khun, Arie and Ha's Number 2-3s should be superior to those from the other families. They are superior as a family, not because everyone is superior as an individual.

He can probably defeat at least one of them.
I guess the logic is ‘ FH represents 99% of the power of his family, and Regents represent 70% of the remaining 1%’.

LPB top BH themselves admit that they are incomparably weaker than Kirin and Rob
Kirin was sure he could kill Rasht, Pokoko, Wiwi, Joo, Umtiti and Dump and they all clearly agreed with him.
and I'm convinced that normal BH get one tapped by Rob and his primal punch

same with the PB, even if Proust has almost no feats, the few he has shown would mean that apart from Dumas and Dragon Tiara , no PB gets past his shield.

it seems that if we exclude the other regent, a regent can wipe out a good part of his own family
so a stronger family will have stronger regents because they're the ones who carry when the FH isn't around
 
Top