Voting Round 1 - Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Raphtalia vs. Toru Hagakure

Who Wins?

• Raphtalia

• Toru Hagakure

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Raphtalia
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Toru Hagakure
Boku no Hero Academia

Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Voted Raphtalia because I can at least see her...

Or maybe because she is an actual character unlike the other...

Or maybe because she looks like Holo.

:lambirb

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Was expecting a blank space for the 200x200 image. Tut tut, Argie, tut tut.

*clears throat*
I'm the heroes agent Pixie Heliotrope Alas, also known by my hero alias - the Pink Winged Fairy (yes people were too literal with me in the academy). I prefer if you would call me Miss P.H.Alas. I'm here to represent my client Hagakure-san. She's currently getting ready for her A.M.A., but you can take a peek here:

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This reminds me of that episode of Buffy where she turned invisible and was being naughty with Spike when someone walked in and nobody could see what she was doing to him. :hurr Can’t get caught if they can’t see you. :hurr:hurr Only would know by the feel. :hurr:hurr:hurr

:XD Will let myself out of this thread now. :paperbag

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So considering I don't have much time today I'll do a mini campaign (just wait that I break this, and I don't do a mini campaign )

so who is raphtalia you wonder and why should you vote for her??

Raphtalia is a tanuki type demi human that is in the party of the shield hero.
She is also the first official partner that naofumi had and could wish to have, the most loyal/trusted of them all and the one who stayed with him the longer no matter what, even when hearing the bad rumors about the shield hero

Personality
she a sweet and caring person that is willing to put her herself in danger doors for her beloved peoples especially naofumi

she is someone who isn't afraid to say what's on her mind ,bold and strong minded and will even threaten when the people she care about doesn't take care of themself properly especially considering the live their living is a live where you can drop dead at any moment.

But when it comes to love, she turns back into a shy cinnamon roll, a cutie pie but sadly her crush is the shield hero, the one who have the ultimate protection even the sword of love BUT she isn't naofumi sword for nothing and that's why the only one who break that barrier is raphtalia, even if it's takes ages, she will break it.

nao see her as a daughter but she break that daughterzoned and she did it but it took her 17 volumes for him to start having feeling for her :XD

We even have hot spring shy raphtalia....
But not all was sparkly for her, there's more that then and also way more to her relationship with naofumi (like I only been scratching the surface) but saldy I don't have time today to do more. (Sowwy)

Plus look at that tail of her, touching it and petting it is irresistible (naofumi can agree on that)

And the plus side of being with someone with a tail is that you know exactly what they want even when they hide it, you don't have to worry about knowing what your partner want/like when being a tsundere

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
A disgusting subhuman trying to win this event again? :rolleyes:
Well she’s Holo mixed with Mikasa...

So I say she has a fair chance at winning. Now anyone who considers her sub-human must beg forgiveness...

Or this will happen:

Also what will happen if she ever faces Malty in this war. :XD

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

So I say she has a fair chance at winning. Now anyone who considers her sub-human must beg forgiveness...

Or this will happen:

I have watched Shield hero thanks :hmph And don‘t you ever mention her being a mix of Holo and Mikasa again :nah

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Or this will happen:

Mikasa? 🤢

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't know what you mean as I don't see any here :nah
Dont mind it Asako, both Gry and Demon still bear scars of the second Holo War... we will never clean our salt-stained hands from then.

Dark times indeed... but also glorious. I wish you the best of luck in this path you have chosen.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Well that is a good strategy to start the event with some certain votes: pick something with a tail '-'v

But hey! What if Toru-chan has a tail? O:

Jokes aside, voted for Raph as well cause I'd rather not risk having my troll nom messing with a girl I actually like (that's Asako, not Raph D: imo Raph lost a lot of charm after Filo joined the group and the writers decided to turn her into a jealous bish, way to ruin a cute char).

And ew, having to vote for a furry to dodge my own underaged bullet @.@... karma can be a bitch indeed.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I understand why you used Holo and Mikasa, Holo is a wolf-girl and Mikasa a badass female warrior devoted to one man but that's too superficial! :nah

Personality-wise, Holo is so much better than any of these two in the first place. The animal traits are not the appeal! :hmph. While Raphtalia is inferior to Holo in every way excepted maybe looks, as waifu I find her good enough. Mikasa however...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Jokes aside, voted for Raph as well cause I'd rather not risk having my troll nom messing with a girl I actually like (that's Asako,

Tho I think you should support your waifu even if it's a troll, commit to your troll till the end.

[/QUOTE]
not Raph D: imo Raph lost a lot of charm after Filo joined the group and the writers decided to turn her into a jealous bish, way to ruin a cute char).

And ew, having to vote for a furry to dodge my own underaged bullet @.@... karma can be a bitch indeed.

I think you misunderstand raphtalia character and filo and raphtalia relationship.
Raphtalia certainly wants naofumi attention and is jealous but not exactly at filo, she is jealous at how easy filo can get naofumi affection (like petting/sleeping together with him...ok raph did sleep with nao but nao had to stop it considering her tail was too fluffy so he couldn't stop touching it, making raphtalia do wierd noices while sleeping)
Filo is a born teaser, so she love teasing raphtalia but that doesn't mean their relationship is one a jealousy, in fact it's more of sisters with raphtalia being the big sister looking out for filo, and filo being the younger sister that likes to teaser her when ever she got the chance.
Filo also doesn't have any romantic feelings for nao unlike raphtalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.