Raruto Chapter 07

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Kusachu said:
rykarreolacr is the coolest. XD
Naaah, kusachu is the coolest!!! Where have you been? I haven't sen you around lately... I miss your extreme funnyness. XD
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rykarreolacr said:
Naaah, kusachu is the coolest!!! Where have you been? I haven't sen you around lately... I miss your extreme funnyness. XD
Hahaha! Well, I've been around, but haven't been posting much because of scholorly persuits which get in the way of writing at length about inconsiquential Naruto-related perverted nonsense. :(

Just now decided I needed to catch up on Raruto...god that shit is so funny. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, i just can't stop chuckling about your adorable avatar!!! I loves it!! :gigglebunny :lovebunny
 

qwan3356

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2006
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
24
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Man, this chapter is tooo funny, keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Kusachu said:
Hahaha! Well, I've been around, but haven't been posting much because of scholorly persuits which get in the way of writing at length about inconsiquential Naruto-related perverted nonsense. :(
I really miss that perverted nonsense. Bond? Bond? Bondage!!! That's awesome!!!! And I never knew that side of Obito... Maybe the rock smashing him was something planned by Kakashi. XD

Just now decided I needed to catch up on Raruto...god that shit is so funny. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ha ha ha. It is pretty good huh? How long ago did you started reading it.

Anyways, i just can't stop chuckling about your adorable avatar!!! I loves it!! :gigglebunny :lovebunny
Thanks, i'm really proud of this avatar. Since it was made by Jesulink himself. ^^
 

sakura_uchiha

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
249
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thank you so much Ryk!!!
 

Obidan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Thanks alot
 

Malthur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I need more, I need more...PLEASE!!! :'''''-(
When's the next chapter ready? °_°
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i second that evenm though i can just hear you groaning even as you read this... -_-;

lol :lick
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
The chapter will be released whenever I feel like releasing it. :oh
I'm busy and I have a life, so this is not one of my priorities. I'm tired of people asking me to release it. It's annoying.



Just kidding... except for the annoying part. >_>
 

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We love your work ryka. I hope you take all the begging and the moaning as compliments because thats what they are.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Everytime someone asks about the next chapter a little kitty dies. -_-;
 

Kusachu

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
1,775
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rykarreolacr said:
Everytime someone asks about the next chapter a little kitty dies.
hey i wouldn't have said anything if that guy wouldn't have. i was messing with you. -_-;
*pout*
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Kusachu said:
hey i wouldn't have said anything if that guy wouldn't have. i was messing with you. -_-;
*pout*
I know sweetie. ^^
I'm just not in the right mood today. >_<

My friend Ferunando-kun is working on chapter 8, don't worry.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
rykarreolacr said:
I know sweetie. ^^
I'm just not in the right mood today. >_<

My friend Ferunando-kun is working on chapter 8, don't worry.
Goo Goo Ferunando-kun. pATiently awaits :fan
 

Malthur

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think there won't be any new english Raruto Chapters anymore...or?

Think the whole Raruto forum can be deleted °______°
 
Top