Raruto Fan Projects | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raruto Fan Projects

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello everybody! Raruto in the Spanish world has become very popular! Yes, it was even mentioned in Spanish TV once (though with wrong details ^^;) and so. People started then doing fan projects, much like the (in)famous Raruto dub done by the members of none other than MH!

Here is the list of fan projects (many from Jesulink's page:

Raruto Dub: English

Here at Mangahelpers :tem

Description:
The manga is colored and gets voiced by various people (dubbed) and to some certain degree, animated as well. Right now chapter 2 has been dubbed, and chapter 3 is in progress (with more surprises!).

Raruto Mugen (Currently Beta)

http://joderpalgpc.googlepages.com/mugenraruto

Description:
It's a fighting game, much like Street Fighter, made by the very famous program Mugen. Right now it's under development. Still in-progress.

Screenshots:

Raruto Magic

Description:
It's a card game with Raruto characters, much like that of Pokemon cards.

Screenshots:

Raruto RPG

Description:
An RPG game based on Raruto, made by RPG Maker. Seems pretty interesting, but is (unfortunately) in Spanish. Still in-progress.

Screen shots:

Raruto dub: Spanish

None (jesulink's page). Videos can be found here.

Description:
The manga is dubbed in Spanish, with some extra fan art in the end of every chapter.

Last edited:

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
lol, that's hilarous :XD

But very interessting to see how much attention a fanmanga can win, wow.
Respect!

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yep, yep, they are cool! :amuse
But there are two card games: that one you mentioned (based in the Dragon Ball cards) and the Raruto Magic, that looks truly like Magic cards and will play like those (though I'll give you credit for keeping up with the news xD).
Here's an example of a Raruto Magic card:

Anyways, the cards (and the characters for the Mugen game) contain spoilers even of the last chapter released! :darn

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
eni said:
lol, that's hilarous :XD

But very interessting to see how much attention a fanmanga can win, wow.
Respect!
Yeah, to be honest Raruto is the best parody of Naruto I have seen. Then again, it's the only one I read (but I have seen the art of others like "Canuto" and don't think it's as good as Raruto!).

@Leecherboy: there is? Why didn't Jesulink mention that in his fan project page? Argh! Anyway, don't be afraid of getting people spoiled by playing Raruto Mugen. It's not like anyone will actually play it before the time Rykar releases chapter 18 (yeah right)

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
ibra87 said:
Yeah, to be honest Raruto is the best parody of Naruto I have seen. Then again, it's the only one I read (but I have seen the art of others like "Canuto" and don't think it's as good as Raruto!).

@Leecherboy: there is? Why didn't Jesulink mention that in his fan project page? Argh! Anyway, don't be afraid of getting people spoiled by playing Raruto Mugen. It's not like anyone will actually play it before the time Rykar releases chapter 18 (yeah right)
I think Jesulink didn't mention it because he doesn't update those pages that often...
And that's true about Raruto being the best parody of Naruto. And it's starting to be worthy of being called the best spanish parody of all times (that including the ones sold in stores, as Dragon Fall), because it keeps on being as good as ever.
About the spoilers, I meant chapter 21... but it's the same (I guess) ^^

Daisumaru

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
:notrust wow that's so great