Raruto

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
boffenjl said:
aaaah, then i must have mixed some words up or something.
anyway, is the storyline in raruto basicly the same?
you know little dude that wants to be the leader but has a monster inside of him?
or have they changed that?
Yeah, the storyline is similar.
Raruto is a complete idiot with a demon inside, Saske is the "cool and silent" character, and Flora (Sakura) is completely useless, talks about boys trough her cell phone with other gals all the time...
OMFG!!! It's the exact same thing!! :p
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
, and Flora (Sakura) is completely useless,
OMFG!!! It's the exact same thing!! :p
well some parts at least.. :XD
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
boffenjl said:
well some parts at least.. :XD
Definitely true :grin

By the way Raruto is on the never-ending quest to get Flora's "flower"... :rofl
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
rykarreolacr said:
By the way Raruto is on the never-ending quest to get Flora's "flower"... :rofl
bahahahaaaahaaa LOL that would be the best story ever!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
I've always wanted to see a parody version of Naruto. I'm am so hoping to wait for Raruto (english) to be out real soon! Makes it worth waiting for the anime fillers!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
kunai jutsu said:
I've always wanted to see a parody version of Naruto. I'm am so hoping to wait for Raruto (english) to be out real soon! Makes it worth waiting for the anime fillers!


... to end.

And good luck with the translations, Rykar ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Khal said:
And good luck with the translations, Rykar ^^
Thanks!!

Raruto dresses up like a real ninja (gray suit) and everybody is like WTF?
Just lookm at the cover of chapter 3... :grin
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Actually, I don't want to see any of the Naruto covers right now since they just like *spoilers*.
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Awesome. XD I gotta check this out .xD
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
So, what do you guys say we go to Iwanin's thread and beg like dogs kindly ask him to help Rykar? The more the people begging asking the better :tem
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Anax said:
So, what do you guys say we go to Iwanin's thread and beg like dogs kindly ask him to help Rykar? The more the people begging asking the better :tem
Are you kidding? We'll so lose our respect, don't you have any respect for yourself? "Beg like dogs"! Bwhaa! You must bow down the "Professional way"

Iwanin, onigaimas!!! *Bows down head (Japanese style)*
 

Iwanin

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
450
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Anax said:
So, what do you guys say we go to Iwanin's thread and beg like dogs kindly ask him to help Rykar? The more the people begging asking the better :tem
Sorry guys, but no amount of begging will do. I just had a look at it and each chapter's even longer than the actual Naruto manga. On top of it, I have to make it sound funny. I enjoy making stuff sound funny, but not when it takes up as much time as this is taking.

Real sorry, but I can't help. :(
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Iwanin said:
Sorry guys, but no amount of begging will do. I just had a look at it and each chapter's even longer than the actual Naruto manga. On top of it, I have to make it sound funny. I enjoy making stuff sound funny, but not when it takes up as much time as this is taking.

Real sorry, but I can't help. :(
OOHHHHHHHHHHH! Boohoo!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Iwanin said:
Sorry guys, but no amount of begging will do. I just had a look at it and each chapter's even longer than the actual Naruto manga. On top of it, I have to make it sound funny. I enjoy making stuff sound funny, but not when it takes up as much time as this is taking.

Real sorry, but I can't help. :(
Yeah, it's a really difficult task... that's why I need help desperately!!!!
Btw, keep in mind that each chapter will be released every 2 weeks!!! :eyeroll
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
Yeah, it's a really difficult task... that's why I need help desperately!!!!
Btw, keep in mind that each chapter will be released every 2 weeks!!!  :eyeroll
Go go Rykarreolacr, we can WAIT!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
kunai jutsu said:
Go go Rykarreolacr, we can WAIT!

You have no choice anyway!!! :grin

The first chapter will be (probably) released on Monday 15!!!!
Wait for it!!!! ;)
 

KageMane

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Raruto gets known worldwide! yeah!

PS: si necesitas ayuda para traducir, cuenta conmigo. Tengo una web donde traducimos el manga cada semana.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
It seems Raruto is going "public". Hurray for Rykarreolacr!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
KageMane said:
si necesitas ayuda para traducir, cuenta conmigo. Tengo una web donde traducimos el manga cada semana.
Oh, esta si que es una buena noticia!!! Mandame un pm, que nos ponemos de acuerdo!!! ;)

kunai jutsu said:
It seems Raruto is going "public". Hurray for Rykarreolacr!

Thanks!!! :grin

Btw, sad news... Raruto gets delayed!!!! I ran to much too publish the release date...
The new release date wil be Monday 22!!!!! :scry
Sorry...
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
rykarreolacr said:
Btw, sad news... Raruto gets delayed!!!! I ran to much too publish the release date...
The new release date wil be Monday 22!!!!!  :scry
Sorry...
Hey, this is your first "Project" we'll forgive you, but don't PULL OFF A KISHIMOTO, okay?
 
Top