Favorites Rate Meliodas as a main character

BurlapJack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2018
Messages
2,045
Reaction score
3,997
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Meliodas

He is the next best candidate for mc

Lul the original thread got hakai'd
 
Last edited:

Redworld96

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
868
Reaction score
2,931
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
King......
I would like at least an spin-off about King and knowing more about the lore of the Fairy Clan, included the Sacred Tree.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We know Meliodas isn't a very Good MC so who do you guys think in the series have the potential to become the Main character replacing meliodas.
For me it's like

1.Mael - I know he's now a total pussy with no courage and all but I can't overlook his background for this I mean this guy from being the weakest of his clan who couldn't even kill a insect became the strongest Archangel and the one worthy of the Sun grace whom no one before had been able to. Meliodas was super strong from the very beginning as being the son of DK and with a Lot of talent. He was a demon killer without any emotion sure but after gowther's treatment he became a very good guy which is a character development for him .

Demon King - One thing I like about the demon king is his spirit that even if he's getting beaten but still he's stands and fights back A Will to Never Give Up a true struggling guy who deserves to be the MC also how he became the strongest of his clan and bought the great chaotic demon world under his rule should also be considered.

Zeldris - I think he could have been a better version of meliodas if he had played the role of the MC .

Estarossa - He couldd have become a very cunning MC who would have shocked everyone not by his strength or power by his unpredictability.

What are your opinions on this!
I think Mael is worthy of being an mc, just based on his history. His current actions aside, it would’ve been far more interesting seeing his progression from young pure angel to the angel of death. At the very least, have him parallel Mel, as opposed to being thrown to the side now.
 
Top